Mirror module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JorgeRam19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello Benny,

I received and installed the door modules you suggested, however, the mirrors turn signal still do not work. Any idea why?
thank you

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hello Benny,

I received and installed the door modules you suggested, however, the mirrors turn signal still do not work. Any idea why?
thank you

Hi Jorge,

The modules most likely need to be flashed so they are recognized by the BCM (body control module) If you have a 3rd party tool like the alpha OBD you should be able to do this or you will have to visit your local dealer.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
N

nicatine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hi Benny

Looking for some module for my power folding mirrors that I have picked up is there any particular modules that goes with the power folding mirrors ?

Thanks plz help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Benny

Looking for some module for my power folding mirrors that I have picked up is there any particular modules that goes with the power folding mirrors ?

Thanks plz help

Hi,

What year, cab config. and are they also Tow mirrors?

-Benny

OP
OP
N

nicatine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2017 ram 1500 crew cab , I got these power folding MIRRORS of CL and was looking to upgrade from my regular non power folding to a power folding one

OP
OP
N

nicatine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
And not a tow mirror

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello Benny,

thank you
You will need to enable the correct codes in your BCM in order for the features to work. The dealer can enable the LEB/LEC blinker/puddle light codes but most likely cannot enable the LER power fold code because it's not allowed in your trim level. You will most likely need to enable the (LER) power fold code with the Alfa OBD tool. You can also enable the blinker/puddle light codes plus many other features with the tool. It's an App that cost $49 on the Google Play Store. You will also need to purchase the OBD Link MX by ScanTool to connect to the OBD port. Finaly since your truck is a 2019 you will need to order the securty bypass harness from KaodTech.com. Refer to the Alfa OBD thread to get information on the tool.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

nicatine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hi Benny anything for me ?

OP
OP
N

nicatine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
What was the module I need again? I couldn’t remember if you have given me one or not thanks

porterboi92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8 Hemi
Hey I have. 2014 ram 1500 without folding mirrors. They are powered just not power fold. Just want to confirm, are these the two door modules I need? Also, are there any wiring I need to purchase in addition?

68225103AD
68225102AC

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hey I have. 2014 ram 1500 without folding mirrors. They are powered just not power fold. Just want to confirm, are these the two door modules I need? Also, are there any wiring I need to purchase in addition?

68225103AD
68225102AC

Yes but the modules alone will not make your mirrors power folding, you will need to change the mirrors themselves.

Note the 68225102AC changes to 68225102AD

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

porterboi92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8 Hemi
So I have a random question. I changed out the jump seat in my tradesman to the center console. I wanted to purchase the new cup holder style that had the phone holder (5VC931Z0AB). Would that part for the 2014 consoles?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
So I have a random question. I changed out the jump seat in my tradesman to the center console. I wanted to purchase the new cup holder style that had the phone holder (5VC931Z0AB). Would that part for the 2014 consoles?

Yes it would

- Benny

Cowboy1968

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco-Diesel
Hi Benny,

I hope you can provide me with some guidance.

I have a 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Eco-diesel crew cab 4x4 standard Box. Part of the original purchase was the dealership swapping out the standard mirrors (with power fold) for power/heated/memory/tilt in reverse/puddle light towing mirrors. So, now I have the tow mirrors and the power fold button that does not work. It always confused me why the larger tow mirrors would not power fold as it seemed more logical for the larger mirrors to have that feature over the smaller standard mirrors. Seeing as I already have the power fold button on my door control, is there a wire that just needs to be connected from the tow mirrors, or is the tow mirrors (2014 year) manual fold only and I need to purchase power folding tow mirrors?

Also, as if I am not needy enough :). My passenger side mirror no longer is adjustable up and down but still adjusts right and left and as such no longer tilts in reverse (the driver side still works fine). I have been trying to source out a replacement motor (is there one?) for the mirror or a replacement mirror itself. The OEM one from Mopar in Canada is over 700.00 and any of the non-oem ones mention everything but tilt in reverse, but I am hoping that is part of the Memory/Brains of the truck evic and any compatible power/memory mirror will still tilt when the truck is put in reverse. Do you have any recommendations/ suggestions to repair or replace this mirror?

Thank You for your Time and patience

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,

Lets first take a look at the part numbers of the door modules you have. We may get lucky and find thats all you need.

Mirror motors are not available separately but you will want to ensure its not a module failure before looking to replace the whole mirror. Also do you have any documentation showing the part number mirrors that were installed?

- Benny

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your truck should already have the correct door modules for power fold mirrors as long as the dealership didn't change them out. You will need to get the part numbers for both door modules and post them with so Benny can verify the support the power fold option. As far as the mirror no longer adjusting up and down it could be a few things. It could be the Master Door Switch, Door Module or the actual mirror adjustment motor may possibly be defective or you could have a bad connection in the connector or the wiring itself. One of the only ways to diagnose the issue without just throwing parts at it is to check the truck for DTC codes (Daugnostic Trouble Codes) the dealer can do this or you can do it with the Alfa tool. The last thing is making your mirrors power fold. Unfortunately this cannot be done by just adding a wire or wiring. You will need to purchase mirrors that are actually power fold capable. They actually have a separate motor in the mirror arm that folds them. Power folding tow mirrors are much harder to find than standard power fold mirrors. They were not offered until the later years of the 4th gen trucks. You can always try to find them used on ebay or possibly buy aftermarket. If you do find mirrors that are supposed to be power folding you can verify they actually are by checking the black mirror connector and verify that it has a blue wire and a yellow wire. If it does it's a power folding mirror. Also make sure the mirrors still have all the other options that you currently have such as auto dim, memory ect.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk