Mirrors with separate blindspot mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryanhoelzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone seen any regular size (not flip up) mirrors that have the separate blindspot mirror? Also want puddle lights and turn signals.

2012 1500.

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Buried somewhere in the Under $100 mod thread is a set of replacement mirrors that have the blind spot mirror

Found it!

Last edited:

16Ram4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I found these back in November 2017 on Amazon and they are still available and in stock. The brand is Wadestar and they fit the corners of the mirror good.
One tip on installing them after cleaning your mirror glass with alcohol and after removing the protective cover from the adhesive on the blindspot mirror. Heat both the mirror glass and the adhesive pad on the blindspot mirror with a hair dryer in cold weather to help it get a good adhesion to the mirror glass.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MEHTGTX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_HAk3FbC39VZAP

I have on my 2016 Ram for just over three years without and issues and they are worth the money

OP
OP
R

Ryanhoelzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those are similar to what I have, maybe a little cleaner look.

I'm wanting to upgrade to turn signals and puddle lamps so was hoping I could find some that already had the split mirrors.

I went ahead and ordered mirrors with signals and puddle and the split mirrors above.

shmedley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't go wrong with the @wadestar ones. Have had them for years and love them still. He's a super nice guy and is on the forums here

freedom 2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I don't know if it's preferred that I piggy back off of this post versus making a whole new post. I have a 2014 ram Express and looking to replace my mirrors. I would prefer to have power folding, puddle lamp, blind spot mirrors, but not towing. If I absolutely had to buy them as towing mirrors I would, but I haven't found this as an option for towing mirrors either

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
I don't know if it's preferred that I piggy back off of this post versus making a whole new post. I have a 2014 ram Express and looking to replace my mirrors. I would prefer to have power folding, puddle lamp, blind spot mirrors, but not towing. If I absolutely had to buy them as towing mirrors I would, but I haven't found this as an option for towing mirrors either
If you're looking to buy used, try posting in the Wanted area.

OP
OP
R

Ryanhoelzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't mind the semi-hijack, it's part of the same problem I have. I don't want towing either but I don't need power folding. I ended up buying some D Spec Tuning mirrors that have puddle lights and signals and I ordered the SpotterMirrors linked above. Got the mirrors and put them on and had already enabled them with AlfaOBD and they work great. Then I got the SpotterMirrors, pulled the glass off the new D Specs, and they use a non standard mount, they have a round snap on instead of the top bottom clips I think all of our trucks have.

https://spottermirror.com/p/dodge/ram-2009-2018-two-axis-spotter-mirror-direct-replacement/

Pretty sure I did see some towing that had everything you're looking for the other day. I'll see if I can find them again.

OP
OP
R

Ryanhoelzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There actually seem to be plenty of both style with all of that but power folding brings the price up quite a bit.

I'm not sure if it's something that can be enabled with Alfa OBD and you need a new switch or how it works?

I've seen others that came with their own switch that had to me mounted and wires had to be run to the mirrors.

https://www.topgearautosport.com/18...a7ifSG7JzJXrVq1NWJopaeUASS5Q5SWIaAtIQEALw_wcB

https://www.1aauto.com/2013-18-ram-...9usOV2qF7O4V1FAA8_NRVgodHQqY3UmsaAuOHEALw_wcB

google "ram power folding mirror" and you should find plenty.

freedom 2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If you're looking to buy used, try posting in the Wanted area.
Looking for new aftermarket. Edit: after further reading I think I've decided against power folding. I don't want to have to add modules and go through that. So I'm looking for a power, non-folding, heated, puddle, blind spot mirror set

Last edited:

freedom 2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I don't mind the semi-hijack, it's part of the same problem I have. I don't want towing either but I don't need power folding. I ended up buying some D Spec Tuning mirrors that have puddle lights and signals and I ordered the SpotterMirrors linked above. Got the mirrors and put them on and had already enabled them with AlfaOBD and they work great. Then I got the SpotterMirrors, pulled the glass off the new D Specs, and they use a non standard mount, they have a round snap on instead of the top bottom clips I think all of our trucks have.

https://spottermirror.com/p/dodge/ram-2009-2018-two-axis-spotter-mirror-direct-replacement/

Pretty sure I did see some towing that had everything you're looking for the other day. I'll see if I can find them again.
That's a bummer. Naturally they have different mounting styles. Well as far as for what I'm looking for, have pretty much decided against the power folding after doing some reading here. So now I'm just looking for basic ram heated power mirrors with puddle light and blind spot. Seems like the blind spot is a pretty hard find

OP
OP
R

Ryanhoelzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There are plenty of other options on the mirrors like the ones I just got. I'm going to check with a few of them and see if I can find one with the correct mount and use the SpotterMirrors. I'll let you know if I find one.