MM3 vs. Eazy Link for 2019 2500 CTD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis Shellito

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins IBS
I run an EZlynk tune in my 2011 CTD and it is good, but remember this, a tune is only as good as the tune writer. The same with the MM3 system, I have heard good things about them also. The tune is much more important than the mode of application. When all the junk fell off of my truck over 9 yrs ago I was running the H&S MiniMaxx box tunes until I lost the head gasket from what I fully believe was too much advanced turbo timing (ATT), hence the switch to the EZlynk. I would advise you to research tunes more carefully than systems. The MM3 offers the advantage of a systems monitor, which is good. I still have my old Mini monitor to read trans temp, boost pressure, and coolant temp, but unfortunately I broke the wire for my EGT readout.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I have Calibrated Power (duramax.com) tunes on an EZ-Lynk tuner on my 2020 6.7 HO and very satisfied with their service and their tunes.

Note to Dennis above. EZ-Lynk does have a systems monitor but it has to be plugged into the OBDII to work. I don't like the bulk of it under my dash so I run without it plugged in. I use an Edge CTS3 for monitoring.

Edit:
Don't want anyone to think EZ-Lynk itself is the monitor.
It just passes the data to your smartphone and the phone screen is the monitor.

Last edited: