Modern Day El Camino.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
These guys have been around for awhile,and i kind of like their Charger kit.I don't think i'll roar out and build one anytime soon,but i still think they're kinda cool,my wife would kill me if i turned our 300 into a truck,lol.Same guy behind Factory 5 is behind these kits

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I don't think i'll roar out and build one anytime soon,but i still think they're kinda cool,my wife would kill me if i turned our 300 into a truck
If you slipped a Hellcat engine in there I bet she'll go for that...but let me know I'll send a funeral arrangement just in case.. LOL

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
If you slipped a Hellcat engine in there I bet she'll go for that...but let me know I'll send a funeral arrangement just in case.. LOL
I haven't ever really thought about sticking a Hellcat engine in it,but i'll admit there's been times i've thought of sticking a 405 cubed 6.4 and 8 speed in it,the rod/stroke ratio with anything 411 or bigger isn't really condusive for getting a 100,000+ miles out of the engine,lol

Last edited:

Green_Manalishi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
To each their own but its be easier to just buy a truck
If you only need a small bed for occasional loads, it's neat. Doesn't take up as much room in the garage either.
Plus, you can buy a used version of any of the donor cars for a lot less than a used truck nowadays.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
If you only need a small bed for occasional loads, it's neat. Doesn't take up as much room in the garage either.
Plus, you can buy a used version of any of the donor cars for a lot less than a used truck nowadays.
I agree,for alot of people in a city,a full size truck isn't really needed.Throw in the fact it'd be alot easier to find a parking stall that it'll fit in ,and the big one,when you go to polish / clean it up,there's a whole lot less polishing,lol.
For alot of people this makes more sense then a full sized truck.
To bad Ma Mopar never built one,they'd of probably sold a pile of them ;)
Look at Australia with their UTE's,they sell to beat hell over there,and i think there'd also be a market for them in North America

Last edited:

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My first vehicle was a El Camino. Was an awesome adventure, had the bed for whatever but didn't rattle your teeth out like the C10s. With the posi in the back it was the perfect truck for snow fun.

don't you wish you still had it? I once owned a 68 Charger 440 RT.....now they're worth tons of money.