Moe’s Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Anyone had any luck ordering from them?

I ordered a colored catch can end of January and then contacted them end of February on ETA and the response I got was it’s taking 6-8 weeks and Matt would check on the progress. Never did hear back.

Sent a few follow up emails weeks later as well as messages and never heard back.

It’s now been over 8 weeks and still no word.

Also was asking where to get replacement hoses because I ordered braided hoses with satin ends and never heard back on that either....

I’m sure this a solid company, but lately this seems unprofessional.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That has not been my experience with Moe's Performance. Matt is usually very responsive.

I assume the "messages" you referred to were voice mail?

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been dealing with BT since they started with LX' back in like 2008.... nothing the best from they. If the anodized comes back with a little issue, it goes back. QC is top notch... I know they had a recent issue with a HAAS machine and it either just got fixed or being fixed now. So be patient and you will be happy... take my word on it!!! It's not Moe's fault... he is a stand up dude as well!!! Aka Matt Fikac

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Matt has always been very helpful and fast responding.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I agree, I had a huge problem with the delivery company and Matt was awesome, eventhough I had to end up returning a decent size order. Id say he is a class act...

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea, huge props to Matt, great guy to buy from and just chat with over the phone. Doesn't upsell and lays facts out for you to decide. I have recommended him many times to people I talk to when chatting these trucks.

OP
OP
NY Andrew

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
That’s what I was thinking seemed solid from all I’ve seen.

I would have no problem waiting 6 months for quality.

Just respect the customers and give us at least a monthly update what’s going on.. or at the least respond back when we hit you up.

I’ll keep trying and be patient. It is just after the 8 weeks after all.

Thanks guys for the reassurance!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Matt is in the middle when it comes to BT. They have their own production schedule and they clearly state on their web site that some items may take longer than others. When time drags on all Matt can do is call them to see what the progress is on a particular order. In all my transactions with Matt over the last 7-8 years + IMHO BT has taken the longest of any vendor in producing and shipping their products. Messages----I was with Matt about a week ago. We went to lunch that afternoon. During the time we were at lunch Matt received over a half dozen phone calls and messages. That day alone he had received about 15 call that morning he couldn't answer because he was dealing with other customers. There is nothing he hates more than not being able talk to every customer when they call. I guarantee you that he is not ignoring you. I'm sure he feels the same frustration you do. Hopefully you will hear from him soon.
Jay

Reactions: JB1

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
That’s what I was thinking seemed solid from all I’ve seen.

I would have no problem waiting 6 months for quality.

Just respect the customers and give us at least a monthly update what’s going on.. or at the least respond back when we hit you up.

I’ll keep trying and be patient. It is just after the 8 weeks after all.

Thanks guys for the reassurance!
Andrew, I apologize about the delayed responses on this. The only issue with the billet technology parts is that we do not get updates until the part is ready to ship. Our oldest orders with billet technology date back to the last of December. One of their machines went down a month or so ago, and it has backed up all shipments coming from them on top of the delay of the anodizing an engraving. We are actually still waiting for cans that we ordered for stock back in November of last year.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Andrew, I apologize about the delayed responses on this. The only issue with the billet technology parts is that we do not get updates until the part is ready to ship. Our oldest orders with billet technology date back to the last of December. One of their machines went down a month or so ago, and it has backed up all shipments coming from them on top of the delay of the anodizing an engraving. We are actually still waiting for cans that we ordered for stock back in November of last year.

Yeah....that's been my experience with BT as well. I have a LOT of BT anodized accessories on my SRT8 and there were times it took a while to get a response on status of an order or dates for a new production run even though I had direct contact with a "highly placed" employee.

The wait was worth it, though. Their stuff is amazing.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I need to do a better job of responding to updates on the catch can orders, but its just embarrassing for me to have to respond to customer questions with "I dont know". We may just need to update the website to show an 8-10 week lead time on the custom cans just in case BT runs behind schedule in the future.

SWAMP RAT VII

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Muscle truck
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Over the years it seems like most everything I order from Moes is at my door before I hang up!

OP
OP
NY Andrew

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Just had to update.

Received the catch can.

Absolutely beautiful. Stunningly beautiful machined work of art.

I was getting impatient at one point when I posted this, but for those doubting, it’s WELL WORTH THE WAIT!! Called to compliment them on it that’s how impressed I was.

Thank you for the beautiful and hopefully effective device. Can’t wait to see what it catches!

641f5d72e4be830886f854ffe15f86c3.jpg