Moe's Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13RAMHEMIPA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know if Moe's Performance is still in existence? I've heard great things about Matt in the past, so I'm a little unsure why I'm having this negative experience. Despite the fact that I located the site and ordered parts, I can't get a response email or anyone to pick up the phone or return messages. Trying to get a lead time on my order / when it will be shipped. I understand we're living in a different world than we were a couple years back and I understand the impact that covid has had on every industry around the globe (parts shortages, labor shortages, transportation issues, etc.), but some type of communication from the business, Moe's in this instance, would be fantastic. Even if they had a recent / updated post on their site or Facebook or on this forum that communicated to its customers. Something. Anyone have any feedback they can provide? Should I cancel my order, Initiate a charge back through my cc company and move on? Appreciate any feedback that you all can provide.

jvbuttex

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I-6
just went to the website, and noticed no listing for 2018 + 2500/3500. strange

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They’re still open. I’ve ordered from them a few times with no issues. He’s more on Facebook than on here so if you look up Matt fikac on Facebook that’s him. He’s on a few of the ram pages like high performance rams

OP
OP

13RAMHEMIPA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Appreciate the feedback thus far. Any feedback on recent purchases, delays, how long before you heard back from someone at Moe's? Would love to give Matt the business if he's still supporting the Ram community, but I just don’t know how long to let this transaction drag out for before moving on to another supplier.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I ordered a 1 piece driveshaft for my RCSB about 4 weeks ago. Said it would be 10 days to receive, got it in 3. Super quick shipping.

Very positive experience.

OP
OP

13RAMHEMIPA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Appreciate the feedback from everyone. Guess I just have to be a little more patient. And I'll try reaching out directly...@Hemi450hp as well. Thanks guys!

Sscott16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m having some of the same issues with getting in touch with anyone or even a reply back. Ordered a few things about 3 weeks ago, was out of town, order was received but missing an item. Had great customer support before the order but very crappy after the order was processed… Does anyone have a direct way to contact anyone with Moes as I would like the missing item or my money back

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I do know from a buddy who sells performance parts a lot of stuff is on back order and will be for months. Nothing they can do, its just the world we live in now.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My guess is everything missing is on back order and he gets hundreds of emails every day so it’s hard to reply to every email as they get buried.

Sscott16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well why not send out an email during the processing stage of the order stating such things that are on back order. Him and I discussed the item that is missing before it was purchased and nothing was said about being on back order. I do understand the world we live in nowadays and that he’s probably a busy man but that does not negate that this order was processed (paid for) 3 weeks ago and nothing has been communicated either way!

OP
OP

13RAMHEMIPA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update on Moe's....
Matt reached out to me yesterday/Tuesday and apologized for the delay and failure to respond to emails. He and his staff were all out last week. He is playing catch up this week and trying to expedite existing orders. Some orders will be drop shipped directly from his vendors in order to free up more time to get caught up and reply to customers. All is good. Just taking a little longer because of a situation that was out of his control.

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered pads and shocks, a month later no emails, no contact or responses. NEVER shipped anything, finally had to go through Paypal to get a refund. Not very happy to say the least.

Canadian Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 SLT
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Ordered pads and shocks, a month later no emails, no contact or responses. NEVER shipped anything, finally had to go through Paypal to get a refund. Not very happy to say the least.
Ya been thinking about the same thing. Received half my order but still haven't been able to get in contact and haven't heard anything about the other half of my order. I'm not in a huge rush, and understand the situation, but definitely some kind of response would be nice.

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, far from a good way to run a business. 30 seconds for a quick response shows you at least care.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Matt is awesome. He is very responsive on Facebook/messenger. Great customer service and communication. He is just a super busy guy setting ram records weekly

Dirty D

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ive ordered a few things from Moe's, always pretty quick shipping. even fast responses to questions etc.