Moe's Throttle Body Dyno Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i tried it yet but not on the dyno.... its deff a great product and you should get one!!

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
When did you order your TB? I have only sold 1 03 TB, and it just shipped yesterday to a customer in Dallas. If you have 1 of the old Moe's TB's from the previous owner, it is a completely different design then what we have now. We do not even touch the plate on our current TB's.

**I just did a search on your posts, and you were running the old TB that was being sold by the previous owner. Our new design will not throw any codes, will not run rough, or cause the truck to go into limp mode. I will personally guarantee this. If anyone buys our TB and throws a CEL because of it, I will take it back for a full refund and I will pay the return shipping...no questions asked. That is how confident I am in our new design.

No Probs, Thanks for pointing this out. I know that the knife edges are no longer done. Mine was an 03 new from Mopar and work done by Billet something? I like this Mod and plan to keep it. When my problems occured I was running a Crazy Spartan that needed a custom tune so that did not help me. My apologies for not seeing that we have a new Moes here. I visited your site and noticed there are no longer any LX car items so I surfed away. If you are willing to ship USPS to Canada I may be able to buy some items. Belated Welcome to RF and again to all our members and Moes I apologize if I came across as being bias to an otherwise Great Mod.

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
No worries. This is the same Moe's, but I am the new owner and have taken a new direction with the company. I have strayed away from the cars and am sticking to only the trucks now. We are also catering to the diesel crowd as well which the previous owner was not. And your TB was ported by Billet Technology.

We do ship to Canada, and depending on the item, I can arrange to have it sent USPS. The website is not setup to accept Canadian addresses though because we offer free shipping in the lower 48, so just shoot me an email or a PM through the site here if there are any parts you are interested in so that I can get you a shipping quote.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Sounds good. Appreciate it thanks.

MK12RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I realize that best results would be with a CAI but how does the TB do with just the stock intake?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I realize that best results would be with a CAI but how does the TB do with just the stock intake?

We installed one on Ghostram's truck yesterday and his only peformance mod is a Cherrybomb muffler and Magnaflow Y-pipe. He is still running the factory intake setup, and he was thrilled with the performance gain he saw. The more mods the better, but this is a simple mod that will work even on a stock truck.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
yep he is correct, helped a ton and got it tuned today and its even better:D

MK12RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Noted ;-)

MK12RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Unless they are free, I gotta wait. Been an expensive year. Wedding, honey moon, new truck. Probably be next year before I can put anything else into it

arlockstedt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
GhostRam94
what kind of numbers did you see before and after tune with the throttle body?

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
No worries. This is the same Moe's, but I am the new owner and have taken a new direction with the company. I have strayed away from the cars and am sticking to only the trucks now. We are also catering to the diesel crowd as well which the previous owner was not. And your TB was ported by Billet Technology.

We do ship to Canada, and depending on the item, I can arrange to have it sent USPS. The website is not setup to accept Canadian addresses though because we offer free shipping in the lower 48, so just shoot me an email or a PM through the site here if there are any parts you are interested in so that I can get you a shipping quote.

Hey Hemi450hp just give me a little time but I will hit you up soon.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Okay man thanks.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
or you can get a hemi:birgits_tiredcoffee

i know how you feel though, i rocked the 4.7 for 2+ years, effing sucked so keep your head up man and you will have a hemi before to long

BLKDODGE04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
wished i would have just got a hemi from the get go. my other truck took a **** on me though so i had to get something quick.

SilentRamAD

Reaction score
Ram Year
08 QCSB 2wd
Engine
287 4.7L
Well hot d***, a fellow Kyle age 23 rocking a 4.7 . . . Only difference, I lucked out and got to keep the cool (in my opinion) body style of the 3rd gen but get the 09+ 4.7 engine :rockit:

So I am to assume with relative confidence that this TB will not fit on either the 03-07 OR the 08 4.7 ?