Moisture inside my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14DieselBedford

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L Diesel
Here is a link to a rear seal for your third brake light.:

I did not use this seal but had the light assembly replaced. My assembly was definitely leaking.

I also removed the rear seat and replaced my rear vents with the Mopar upgrade ones.

They are easy to replace. Push out the old vent and it should drop on the ground.
Push up the new one between the box and the cab making sure to orient them correctly. They should hold in place or you can reach in and hold them yourself or use an assistant. Make sure when you pull them in to place you positively seat all the clips.

The space between the cab and the box is enough to get the old ones out and the new ones in.

I too had water everywhere including fogging my windshield daily.
Problem solved with new light and vents.(I had time to leave the old vents in and waited for a good rainstorm. One of the vents leaked so I replaced both. About $12 Cdn. each.)

When you come to a fork in the road, take it. (Yogi Berra)
(People at the time thought this quote was quirky, meaningless and just funny. Today I'm convinced it is a commentary on the upside down world we live in.)

(Baseball is life.)

Last edited: