Mopar 2 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wiendog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 6'4" bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just installed a Mopar 2 inch lift with the Fox shocks and 2 inch rear spacer on my 2019 Laramie Quad cab 4X4.The front height with the bed unloaded is about 3/4 of an inch higher than the rear I usually carry a load,tools etc. I would like to raise the rear another inch to compensate for a loaded bed,Any Ideas is it possible to add another spacer.I have a 1 inch spacer for the rear.The one that comes with the Mopar has the spacer at the top of the rear spring the other spacer I have mounts at the bottom of the rear spring.Or is there a stiffer rear coil spring or the off road package spring.Looking for any input. Thanks

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Something is not right, the front shouldn't be higher than rear...before or after the Mopar lift. Did you use the updated Mopar kit?

OP
OP
W

Wiendog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
yes it is the newer kit with no front spacers just the taller shock,the rear has the upper spring spacer, the front is 25 inches center hub to fender top the rear is 24 1/4

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
I would get the ORP rear springs and use the Mopar 2" lift spacer. That should give you 25 1/4 for the rear. That's assuming you don't have the factory ORP option.

Last edited:

spinxt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I would get the ORP rear spring and use the Mopar 2" lift spacer. That should give you 25 1/4 for the rear. That's assuming you don't have the factory ORP option.

do you happen to know what the ORP rear spring mfg code is (they all seem to start with Z)

OP
OP
W

Wiendog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks I was thinking that might be an option

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
If you want to go the ORP rear spring route, I would post a WTB on the forum. Could be able to get a used pair cheap from someone who put a lift kit on and don't need the ORP rear springs anymore.