Mopar Discontinuing Their Premium Pads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram Vendetta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Searching online appears all Dealers are stocking is their Value line trash pads now.
I've fortunately was able to acquire the older but expensive ones but was wondering if anyone knew where to get them in the future.

2020PW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Moral of the story…. Don’t believe in what you read on forums. There’s no shortage with a plethora available.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why not? They seem to last forever I've got 74k + miles on mine and they still look new.
Thats right about where im at for mileage with my power wagon, and although i think the pads still have some life left, they are quite corroded, including the rotors. One of the rear pads on my half ton literally fell right off backing out of my driveway, with 50k ish miles…again, from corrosion.

2003F350

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Thats right about where im at for mileage with my power wagon, and although i think the pads still have some life left, they are quite corroded, including the rotors. One of the rear pads on my half ton literally fell right off backing out of my driveway, with 50k ish miles…again, from corrosion.
I went about 95k on my stock pads. Replaced with factory pads all the way around. The things LAST.

Of course, I drive 95% of my time on a state/federal highway combination where the speed limit is 55 and there are 3-4 stops on a bad day (traffic lights). So I don't actually use them much.