Mopar front and rear all-weather floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Giorgio_Rampa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6L
For those that took this option when they ordered their truck:
- Mopar front and rear all-weather floor mats

Which mats did you actually get?

I just emailed FCA inquiring about this.

20230311_115402.jpg

Screenshot_20230312_113418_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Maybe it’s just me but the protection on the mats you have in the truck seem to lack in overall coverage. I have the weathertech and they cover all the way up behind the pedals.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
I ordered factory in my 2021 2500. They are great. Snap in and out easily, not slippery good coverage, and clean easily. Much better than the Weathertec ones I put in in the 2020 Grand Cherokee. Mine look nothing like yours, look more like the picture Bigsky posted.

KPMH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
Giorgio_Rampa

Giorgio_Rampa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6L
Maybe it’s just me but the protection on the mats you have in the truck seem to lack in overall coverage. I have the weathertech and they cover all the way up behind the pedals.

I was asking if selecting the option (2nd photo in my original post) gives the mat that covers everything or it gives the mat that I received.

I bought a set of used weathertech for now, but if I was supposed to get the Mopar mats that everyone else is posting, then I'll go back to the dealer to get this resolved.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Salesmen will tell you whatever you need to hear to get you to sign the papers . Most have NO clue what they are selling , just trying to get a check.

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
For those that took this option when they ordered their truck:
- Mopar front and rear all-weather floor mats

Which mats did you actually get?

I just emailed FCA inquiring about this.

View attachment 516231

View attachment 516232
mine look like in your photo, they are the mopar all weather floor mats that came came with my 21 warlock
but mine were included in the warlock all terrain package with the 17" rebel style wheels and LT 10 ply Yokohama all terrain tires. Im very happy with both the mats and wheel/tire combo!

OP
OP
Giorgio_Rampa

Giorgio_Rampa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6L
Salesmen will tell you whatever you need to hear to get you to sign the papers . Most have NO clue what they are selling , just trying to get a check.

That's why I reached out to FCA directly about this, cause that's false advertisement.

OP
OP
Giorgio_Rampa

Giorgio_Rampa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6L
mine look like in your photo, they are the mopar all weather floor mats that came came with my 21 warlock
but mine were included in the warlock all terrain package with the 17" rebel style wheels and LT 10 ply Yokohama all terrain tires. Im very happy with both the mats and wheel/tire combo!

Ohh ok, yeah I didn't go with the all terrain package, but they were certain that the mats were like the Weathertech, that's why I took it. Had I known, I would have just gotten a full set of Weathertech instead...

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ohh ok, yeah I didn't go with the all terrain package, but they were certain that the mats were like the Weathertech, that's why I took it. Had I known, I would have just gotten a full set of Weathertech instead...
they might not be as great as a set of weathertech but honestly I like them alot more than I thought I would. excellent water retention and easy to clean and very durable. just not as much coverage as the others with the upper side walls.
also like I said I didn't shell out any extra money for them so that helps my opinion alot haha

Last edited: