Mopar hard tri fold tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cerberus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good morning all.

I'm a new member just signed up today. I'm from Illinois. Name is Andy. And my truck is a 2021 Ram with a Hemi 5.7.

My question is I recently purchased a hard tri fold tonneau cover from Mopar, And had a Mopar dealer install it, Andy of course the install is not correct but they are going to correct that, they also didn't install the drain tubes that came with it. Now which I was told they do not have. By chance does any know the size of the tubes? The part number in the install manual is 311A0004

Thanks all

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Hmmm, my factory tri-fold doen't have any drain tubes! Doesn't even have a place they would go that I see! Only place I get water is directly below the 2 locks, even tried different lock covers! Can you please post a picture of where your tubes go? I want to check mine.

OP
OP
C

cerberus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't have any pics at this time, but my drains are located at the front in each corner with a hard tube protruding down close to the front of the cover hold down. I will get some pics when weather permits it