Mopar Shops in Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shelton90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone recommend or have experience with a good mopar performance shop in Louisiana? Only one I’ve heard anything good about is Prestige Auto Works in St. Tammy Parish with a guy they call Mopar Mike. That’s 2 1/2 hrs away from me in Central LA. Thanks

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Does anyone recommend or have experience with a good mopar performance shop in Louisiana? Only one I’ve heard anything good about is Prestige Auto Works in St. Tammy Parish with a guy they call Mopar Mike. That’s 2 1/2 hrs away from me in Central LA. Thanks
This is the only one I know/knew of in Louisiana...

Southern Hotrod
2230 Richland St.
Kenner, LA 70062
504-712-5512 or 1-888-BIG-HEMI
http://www.southernhotrod.com

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Before you drive to Prestige Auto know this. I once scheduled an appointment with them on a Saturday due to working M-F and living about an hour away, South MS and when i got there no one was home. As you can imagine i was upset so i called and left a message to voice my confusion and discontent. I then received a text shortly after which they apologized and asked i come back some other time. Hate for you to drive double that and get the same outcome. Might want to reach out to @cammed before you do too. He has an interesting encounter with them as well. I want to say he recommended Demon Motor Sports in baton rouge. Good luck and if you find someone close this way please let me know.

OP
OP
Shelton90

Shelton90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Before you drive to Prestige Auto know this. I once scheduled an appointment with them on a Saturday due to working M-F and living about an hour away, South MS and when i got there no one was home. As you can imagine i was upset so i called and left a message to voice my confusion and discontent. I then received a text shortly after which they apologized and asked i come back some other time. Hate for you to drive double that and get the same outcome. Might want to reach out to @cammed before you do too. He has an interesting encounter with them as well. I want to say he recommended Demon Motor Sports in baton rouge. Good luck and if you find someone close this way please let me know.

Thanks for the heads up. They was rather unprofessional when talking to them on the phone. Demon motor sports has came up twice now on my search for a good shop, problem is they won’t answer the phone.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thanks for the heads up. They was rather unprofessional when talking to them on the phone. Demon motor sports has came up twice now on my search for a good shop, problem is they won’t answer the phone.

If you're on facebook,go to High Performance Rams and Tuned Rams and ask this question.There's a few guys in your area who should be able to point you to a good shop

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Southern Hotrod
2230 Richland St.
Kenner, LA 70062

Southern Hotrod
2230 Richland St.
Kenner, LA 70062
Is this just a transmission shop? Judging from there website it appears so with the exception of a few intakes. Kenner isn't the bad of a drive for me though.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Is this just a transmission shop? Judging from there website it appears so with the exception of a few intakes. Kenner isn't the bad of a drive for me though.
Sorry I didn't see your post. I do know they are heavy into the transmission game but it was my understanding that they were an install/sales shop too. I may be wrong and if so I do apologise.

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im not sure about @Shelton90(this is his thread) but i would like a Cam upgrade with all related parts associated with it.

Ashkon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m in Baton Rouge, if you guys would like some work done. I work in the refineries but do side work on the weekends.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Southern Hotrod doesn’t do installs anymore and they’re basically transmission shop these days.
demon motorsports, check them out.
Baton Rouge area.

OP
OP
Shelton90

Shelton90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I called Demon and couldn’t get an answer. I’ll keep trying. Basically any mopar shop is 2+hrs away either direction

cammed

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 ram rt
Engine
cammed 5.7
I called Demon and couldn’t get an answer. I’ll keep trying. Basically any mopar shop is 2+hrs away either direction

matt does not work on weekends I sent you his # in your conversations section titled cam swap if he does not answer send him a text msg

cammed

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 ram rt
Engine
cammed 5.7

in Louisiana demon motorsports in texas moes performance,jay greene you want to use a shop that has or has had a high performance ram truck and knows what works and what doesn't work in our trucks and stay away from made up nicknames

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
in Louisiana demon motorsports in texas moes performance,jay greene you want to use a shop that has or has had a high performance ram truck and knows what works and what doesn't work in our trucks and stay away from made up nicknames
Having little to no luck in MS finding someone well versed in newer Hemi’s. So I know the struggle. Sucks having to drive so far, especially if you’re truck isn’t running (mine) lol.