Mopar Vehicle Protection Maximum Care plan

mountainlion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l I6
Hi Guys,

Have to make a decision if I should go for the Mopar Maximum Care plan to my Ram 3500, 6.7 2022.

Before deciding it would be great if you who have used the plan could share your experience good or bad.

MADDOG

Snazzy Jeeper
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Jeep JL Willys Edition
Engine
2.0L 4CYL Turbo
I had the Maximum Care Plan on 3 of my MOPAR vehicles. In each case that the dealer filed a claim for warranty the claim was processed quickly. I had no issues dealing with the plan administrators or claim administrators.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
lots of places sell it much cheaper than your local dealer for the same mopar max care plan. Granger motors and Zeigler auto group both sell it for $50 over dealer cost and it is exact same as your ram dealership sells. your dealership does not know who you bought it through either.

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I've had it on all my Rams and even have their lifetime plan on my Durango. Zero problems with them at all. Some folks say just put the $$ in the bank, good for them. I personally like the comfort and knowing I have bumper to bumper coverage as well as 1st day car rental coverage on my vehicles.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I have the Mopar Maximum Care Plan on my Rams. Great coverage and service from my dealer.
Each time I shopped online Tom Winkels, Hayes Jeep, 269-385-1116 had the best pricing to which my dealer matched.

Later2u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've never bought a factory plan until my latest purchase, 2019 Charger. These plans cost money, but where I'm at in life I wanted one this time. I like it. You can take it to any dealer and get your service or repair done. Peace of mind I suppose.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Just a heads up,
there is the Mopar Extended Warranty Plan
shop for the best price, the Mopar Extended Warranty is good in the USA, Canada & Mexico at all Dodge dealerships & other garages that you have to call Ram Headquarters to get approval.

Now some dealerships will tell you that they have a cheaper plan that you can get.
It is ONLY good at that dealers group & not worth a dime anywhere else

Buy the longest extended warranty that you can get
It is good insurance
i have not used it on my current Ram, but i sure did on my last Ram