More height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifted laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 6inch rough country suspension lift but I still have a inch or two rake, how can I raise my front a little because I want to 37’s on my 12 wides soon

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is your lift the strut spacers or the longer struts?

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Strut spacer, I had to get new struts last month mine were leaking
What are your measurements now? And what upper control arms are you running up front?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EXACTLY, with an RC lift to push that any further without hurting front end components you will want some Zone UCA's and we can go over some options to get more lift depending on how you use the truck and what you expect from it. Message me if you would like to go over some options and pricing.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How bout some pics of your truck just for ***** and giggles…your avatar has me droolin’ a bit.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Would getting the UCA 2 inch leveling kit be a bad idea, comes with strut spacers the control arms

Not a good idea, since you lift is a strut spacer lift already. You would have a strut spacer on a strut spacer...

What struts are you running? You could do Zone UCA's and adjustable front struts like Bilstein 5100's.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Would getting the UCA 2 inch leveling kit be a bad idea, comes with strut spacers the control arms
As Nick Said that would be a terrible idea. Also called lift stacking and Both spacers are designed to put the strut in the proper geometry. Rough Country is not the greatest platform to start with so we will need a little more info. Like your measurements, and a picture of your current front struts.
The comment above is one of our forum preferred vendors. With the forum member discount there is no point to shop around, Nick hooks it up with the most competitive prices on the internet and you know you're getting the right part