Morimoto Taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Williamjbradley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
67F2C9F4-A75A-4156-8AF3-42F47D604A73.jpeg Hey guys,

I finally got the XB headlights in but am still waiting for the XB tails. Has anyone heard whether or not they’re shipping yet?? Thanks.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you order the smoked version tails?

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Any pics of the tails?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
I ordered the smoked tails. According to Matt they were shipped by air this Monday and they should receive them next week

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Hmmmmmm.........interesting. That's am kind of nice.

OP
OP
Williamjbradley

Williamjbradley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yeah I got the smoked man. I got an email from RETROFIT source today and I guess they’re receiving their shipment next week.

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
Yeah I got the smoked man. I got an email from RETROFIT source today and I guess they’re receiving their shipment next week.
Dont understand why they sent you headlights and not me. I was told my havent shipped out yet because of the order not being complete without the tail lights. Did you order on separate orders?

OP
OP
Williamjbradley

Williamjbradley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
That blows dude... I bought them separately. I got the heads and then a month later said eff it and got the tails. I’m guessing that’s why they sent mine??? Either way, they should send you what ever they have that rightfully belongs to you! When did you pre order?

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
That blows dude... I bought them separately. I got the heads and then a month later said eff it and got the tails. I’m guessing that’s why they sent mine??? Either way, they should send you what ever they have that rightfully belongs to you! When did you pre order?
I completely agree. Kinda ****** to make me wait another full week or two(hopefully only that long) because I ordered the set. I ordered nov 27th

OP
OP
Williamjbradley

Williamjbradley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Stay patient man, I promise the wait is worth it. That’s cool you got the tails too!!!

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Dont understand why they sent you headlights and not me. I was told my havent shipped out yet because of the order not being complete without the tail lights. Did you order on separate orders?
Thats how retrofitsource works... if its in the same order they hold the whole order till they can fullfill the order completely. I think you can call and get the items shipped separately but I guess its how there system defaults... and prob helps then save separate shipping costs.

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
Thats how retrofitsource works... if its in the same order they hold the whole order till they can fullfill the order completely. I think you can call and get the items shipped separately but I guess its how there system defaults... and prob helps then save separate shipping costs.
They originally told me it would be shipped separately because of this long ass wait. Now they are saying they cant do that and my headlights are sitting there waiting on the tails which is very upsetting when I've already been waiting since nov

gavan.rodriguez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
How do you like the headlights? They look bad ass but how is the light output?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
They originally told me it would be shipped separately because of this long ass wait. Now they are saying they cant do that and my headlights are sitting there waiting on the tails which is very upsetting when I've already been waiting since nov
Seeing that my order did not include tails and yours is on wait. It would be a great idea to fill my order to avoid customer issues just saying. Replacing it on next shiptment would improve current customer issues.I run a small business. The more you do for customers the easier and more profitable you become. Good points stated earlier sorry if not tagged.

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
I was informed that tails arrived today but not as many as they had hoped for. I was told they would try to get mine shipped out. I will keep ya updated