Morimoto XB LED Headlights INSTALLED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
AlfaOBD can disable or even make it a switchable option.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yes, I activated my DRLs with the alpha, and also have the ability to switch them on and off in the settings menu of my 8.4" screen

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Still waiting on mine to come have not herd anything from them for about 3 wks.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last week they told me 2 to 3 weeks until I get my replacement headlamps. They did a cosmetic redesign and fixed all the electrical issues so there would be no need to add a separate wire harness. And are taking more time to ensure the projectors are aimed properly in their housings. They want to make sure that the headlamps have absolutely no bugs or issues before they do a full release on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
Last week they told me 2 to 3 weeks until I get my replacement headlamps. They did a cosmetic redesign and fixed all the electrical issues so there would be no need to add a separate wire harness. And are taking more time to ensure the projectors are aimed properly in their housings. They want to make sure that the headlamps have absolutely no bugs or issues before they do a full release on them.

I knew about the wiring but cosmetic what are they doing?

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8

As long as they get to me by months end only cause I have to inspection next month and currently have one directional up front that works.

Last edited:

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
Yea hopefully soon. Wanted them by last week. Next week I start 12 hr days 6 days a week so even if I get them I prolly wont get them installed :/

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Are they communicating this to everyone?

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8

That's the funny part seeing they said he same thing to me 3 wks ago. But I got no updates on what pops to Matt from TRS. Beside who the fauk is Matt........lol jk.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's the funny part seeing they said he same thing to me 3 wks ago. But I got no updates on what pops to Matt from TRS. Beside who the fauk is Matt........lol jk.

Apparently the president lol

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Then seeing that i made a purchase Matt should at least make sure I get an email.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Then seeing that i made a purchase Matt should at least make sure I get an email.

Definitely not a situation that’s helpful to the brand

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Definitely not a situation that’s helpful to the brand

Its all good as long is gets here soon so I'm able to see for myself what all the talk is about.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Its all good as long is gets here soon so I'm able to see for myself what all the talk is about.

They surely are gorgeous in person

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
I was just told they started shipping them from overseas on sat a few hundred a day cause they couldn't get a plane big enough for all of them

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Even though they sent out alert 3 wks back saying that the were having it air shipped.

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
:popcorn: does anyone know when the official score card is going to be released? You know... The one that we get to fill in to keep track of the who's how's and when's? I know the one for the why's has been delayed due to :leghump: but seriously... isn't this just getting ridiculous? it was mildly entertaining at first... you know.. the first 3 or 4 months. But if I was a betting man, i'd say there is a REAL dark horse chance that the "other company" making lights for the 4th gens will have released their second generation of aftermarkets with more or less the same functionality. Also, if I was a gambling man, i'd guess that the desire to revamp is the realization of just how badly this has been rolled out and an acknowledgment of the fact that another company is doing it faster and cheaper, if not better. Those "revamps" better be the mutts nuts or someone is likely going to be sitting on a lot of unsold product. Not prognosticating, just following a simple logic path. I have personally decided to wait out the other company's Gen 2 to see just how close it comes and for what price point. THEY say May-ish and I am wont to believe THEM. Sucks having to wait to BUY something that fixes a fairly serious need (light on the road) but regret is a Mother...