Mothers Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Now carried threw DBTC ... The Best of the best .. MOTHERS !!

mom.jpg

A list of most products available, bundle now for a better deal and with winter coming up ... get your ram ready with a complete cleaning and wax.
Best sellers are the Power Ball and the Clay Bar Kit, but hell its Mothers ..Nuff said .

Mothers Back to Black
Exterior bumper and trim care
Revitalize and beautify all color exterior trim and flat blacks

Mothers California Gold Pre Wax Cleaner
This is the foundation of the Ultimate Wax System, preparing your paint for Sealer & Glaze and Pure Carnauba Wax. Pre Wax Cleaner removes oxidized paint, old wax buildup and other contaminants, cleaning and shining your paint. This mild polish smoothes the edges of larger imperfections and removes small scratches. Your paint's appearance is dependent on a good polishingMothers Pre Wax Cleaner should be used at least once or twice a year.

Mothers Glass Cleaner
Road film, oily deposits and grime don't stand a chance against Mothers Glass Cleaner. Great on all automotive glass, headlight lenses, mirrors and even chrome, this glass cleaner doesn't leave streaks. Our professional strength formula is safe and ammonia free, so it won't harm your tinted window film.

Mothers Plastic Polish
Protects your plastics from the sun, smog, water stains and airborne contaminants with a tough layer of polymers.
This polish is ideal for the clear stuff! Buff out hairline scratches, nicks, and small flaws from headlight covers, tail light lenses, bug shields, instrument clusters, and smooth plastics, as well as clean away yellowing and stains from your convertible top windows. Protects against UV rays. This is a genuine polish, not just a cover up! 8 oz.

Mothers UV Protection
Preserves and protects for 30 days! Mothers® Protectant is a penetrating UV blocker, effective on rubber, vinyl, plastic and fiberglass. Constructed to recondition and maintain the original condition and appearance of dashboards, bumpers, trim, tires and more. Protectant isn’t an oily surface-coating film. It’s an ozone and smog resisting, UV shielding penetrant — a preservation agent that works on just about any uncoated plastic or rubber.

Mothers Leather Conditioner
Leather Conditioner Our Leather Conditioner will preserve your smooth leather. You've cleaned it, rubbed out coffee stains, food spills and the dirt on the side bolsters. You don't want to leave that freshly cleansed skin open to new indiscretion. Seal it with Mothers Leather Conditioner. Our Leather Conditioner is formulated with lanolin and neat's foot oil to preserve the natural oils lost with age. It leaves a protective barrier that helps seal out the detrimental effects of the sun, time and daily abuse.

All lines of California Gold including ...
California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax - Paste
California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax - Paste
California Gold Car Wash
California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax - Liquid
Califirnia Gold Original Spray Wax
California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax - Liquid
California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System
California Gold Sealer and Glaze
California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer
California Gold Scratch Remover

Also ...
Mothers Power Ball
Mag and Aluminum Polish
Billet Metal Polish
Chrome Polish
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner

And ...
The New Mothers FX line and Reflections line .

Make it a bundled deal and save even more on one of the BEST car car products on the planet .

PM me for details and pricing .

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
the Refections is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Yes, used the back to Black, new Reflections Tire, AMAZING, use in fenderwheel, tires, one big bottle can do your tires heck, a LONG time...and the Clay bar everyone knows is good...the detailer, the rags are the best on the market....does it show I like it? :D

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
**** ^

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bump for good product from a great vendor.

I used Mothers exclusively for years.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Time to wax before winter !!

shockersdud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Now carried threw DBTC ... The Best of the best .. MOTHERS !!

mom.jpg

A list of most products available, bundle now for a better deal
Carpet cleaning brisbane and with winter coming up ... get your ram ready with a complete cleaning and wax.
Best sellers are the Power Ball and the Clay Bar Kit, but hell its Mothers ..Nuff said .

Mothers Back to Black
Exterior bumper and trim care
Revitalize and beautify all color exterior trim and flat blacks

Mothers California Gold Pre Wax Cleaner
This is the foundation of the Ultimate Wax System, preparing your paint for Sealer & Glaze and Pure Carnauba Wax. Pre Wax Cleaner removes oxidized paint, old wax buildup and other contaminants, cleaning and shining your paint. This mild polish smoothes the edges of larger imperfections and removes small scratches. Your paint's appearance is dependent on a good polishingMothers Pre Wax Cleaner should be used at least once or twice a year.

Mothers Glass Cleaner
Road film, oily deposits and grime don't stand a chance against Mothers Glass Cleaner. Great on all automotive glass, headlight lenses, mirrors and even chrome, this glass cleaner doesn't leave streaks. Our professional strength formula is safe and ammonia free, so it won't harm your tinted window film.

Mothers Plastic Polish
Protects your plastics from the sun, smog, water stains and airborne contaminants with a tough layer of polymers.
This polish is ideal for the clear stuff! Buff out hairline scratches, nicks, and small flaws from headlight covers, tail light lenses, bug shields, instrument clusters, and smooth plastics, as well as clean away yellowing and stains from your convertible top windows. Protects against UV rays. This is a genuine polish, not just a cover up! 8 oz.

Mothers UV Protection
Preserves and protects for 30 days! Mothers® Protectant is a penetrating UV blocker, effective on rubber, vinyl, plastic and fiberglass. Constructed to recondition and maintain the original condition and appearance of dashboards, bumpers, trim, tires and more. Protectant isn’t an oily surface-coating film. It’s an ozone and smog resisting, UV shielding penetrant — a preservation agent that works on just about any uncoated plastic or rubber.

Mothers Leather Conditioner
Leather Conditioner Our Leather Conditioner will preserve your smooth leather. You've cleaned it, rubbed out coffee stains, food spills and the dirt on the side bolsters. You don't want to leave that freshly cleansed skin open to new indiscretion. Seal it with Mothers Leather Conditioner. Our Leather Conditioner is formulated with lanolin and neat's foot oil to preserve the natural oils lost with age. It leaves a protective barrier that helps seal out the detrimental effects of the sun, time and daily abuse.

All lines of California Gold including ...
California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax - Paste
California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax - Paste
California Gold Car Wash
California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax - Liquid
Califirnia Gold Original Spray Wax
California Gold Pure Carnauba Wax - Liquid
California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System
California Gold Sealer and Glaze
California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer
California Gold Scratch Remover

Also ...
Mothers Power Ball
Mag and Aluminum Polish
Billet Metal Polish
Chrome Polish

Carpet Cleaning Sunshine Coast

And ...
The New Mothers FX line and Reflections line .

Make it a bundled deal and save even more on one of the BEST car car products on the planet .

PM me for details and pricing .
I am huge fan of these mothers products especially in cleaning upholstery. Hello Ramhunter do you have good products for cleaning car carpets? Just got new carpets so I want to keep them fresh and clean

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Mothers Carpet cleaner will get motor oil out....trust me...I know :(

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Best bet is to PM DB Truck Customs bud .. they control the sales now.

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently used the California Gold Carwash with Carnuba Wax in it. It was awesome. I used it on a gloss white car, a metallic red car, and my Tequila Sunrise Pearl truck. It made them all shine very nicely. I also used the VLR on one car so far and loved it. It gave a nice "new" shine without the "fake, just got Armorall-ed" gloss and leaving an oily feeling. Next up, I'll be getting a powerball and some kind of chrome polish.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I recently used the California Gold Carwash with Carnuba Wax in it. It was awesome. I used it on a gloss white car, a metallic red car, and my Tequila Sunrise Pearl truck. It made them all shine very nicely. I also used the VLR on one car so far and loved it. It gave a nice "new" shine without the "fake, just got Armorall-ed" gloss and leaving an oily feeling. Next up, I'll be getting a powerball and some kind of chrome polish.

I use the California Gold Wash and Wax myself, as well as their California Gold Clay Bar it...great products.