My '15 crew cab layin frame on 26s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up my 2015 Ram CC from Jimmy's Rod n Customs in Edgewater FL last weekend, and drove it 2700 miles round trip to Conroe TX for Lone Star Throwdown! (I just got back to SO FL tonight)
Here are some pics.. enjoy!
Its laying frame on 26" wheels. The engine and transmission cross members are raised, fully custom built suspension, raised bed floor, tubed firewall. featuring Viair compressors, and Accuair air management.

RamLST1.JPG

OP
OP
Uaintlo

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you guys remember seeing the user "BlackSheep" he had a black ram bagged on 26s a few years ago. The same shop that did his, did mine.
He sold his ram last year, and here is a put of his new truck that Jimmy's Rod n Customs built.. a 2017 F350 bagged and body dropped.
We both debuted our trucks at LST over the weekend

RamLSTF350.PNG

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Dam ! :Big Laugh:

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Daaaaaaaamn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tht1GrayRam48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Out of curioisity how does a bodied truck ride? Did you have a conventional drop before to give you something to compare with?

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Man that thing is bad ass! Was looking at LST coverage and pics on Jimmys Rod's IG. Before my Ram I had a 2012 Kia Optima on hydraulics. Kinda miss the adjustability.

OP
OP
Uaintlo

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Out of curioisity how does a bodied truck ride? Did you have a conventional drop before to give you something to compare with?

I drove this truck stock for about 8 month, I did a 3"/5" belltech drop, drove it like that for about 16 months, and now like this.
It rides great now because it is literally riding on bags of air, like a stock Caddy or Lincoln does. As long as you put good shocks on it, so its not bouncy, it rides better than stock. and I ride height it has a lot of suspension travel, so the suspension will basically never bottom out.

Tht1GrayRam48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I drove this truck stock for about 8 month, I did a 3"/5" belltech drop, drove it like that for about 16 months, and now like this.
It rides great now because it is literally riding on bags of air, like a stock Caddy or Lincoln does. As long as you put good shocks on it, so its not bouncy, it rides better than stock. and I ride height it has a lot of suspension travel, so the suspension will basically never bottom out.
Damn more reason for me to aim to body mine lol even though i just dropped it down 5/7 recently. Pics of bodied Rams at the Lst truck show made me look lifted aha

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I live in Daytona an seen the f350 before. It looks so weird to see such a big truck that slammed but man it does look good.

jedeisurf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dude your truck looks great but you got to retrofit your tail lightsIMG_3787.JPG

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks sweet, I'd ditch the camper shell for a fiberglass tonneau and for some reason i think powdercoating the exhaust tips same color as the wheels would pop. Very nice ride

DwnDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not my choice of wheels, but love the stance.. And please please don't do whatever is it that jedeisurf is suggesting.. :wtf2:

Out of curiosity... what does something like that cost.. If you don't mind me asking? I always see these southern boys bagging and bodied on brand new'ish trucks.. and I couldn't imagine cutting into a new truck, let alone the cost of it. I'm assuming $6-8k easily.. ??

OP
OP
Uaintlo

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not my choice of wheels, but love the stance.. And please please don't do whatever is it that jedeisurf is suggesting.. :wtf2:

Out of curiosity... what does something like that cost.. If you don't mind me asking? I always see these southern boys bagging and bodied on brand new'ish trucks.. and I couldn't imagine cutting into a new truck, let alone the cost of it. I'm assuming $6-8k easily.. ??

haha, Im not a fan of those white taillights either..

and try doubling your estimate assumption

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
it looks like those ricers we used to make fun of back in 2002-ish. Glad you have a hobby, but imo, it's ugly and cheesy as hell. It can't tow anything, can it even be a daily driver? How are speed bumps?!?! What a waste of dough!

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^ different strokes for different folks. not everyone owns a truck to tow with. It’s a hobby. Don’t worry about someone else’s money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro