My '15 crew cab layin frame on 26s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Uaintlo

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I certainly respect your opinion of my truck and my hobby, (and my money)
but don't assume because its lowered that its useless, and wont tow a trailer..
I have towed loaded car trailers about 3000 miles since I have bagged my truck, without any issues.

rambaggedtowing.JPG

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it looks like those ricers we used to make fun of back in 2002-ish. Glad you have a hobby, but imo, it's ugly and cheesy as hell. It can't tow anything, can it even be a daily driver? How are speed bumps?!?! What a waste of dough!
I respect your opinion. But actually, since its bagged, it is totally capable of towing. Some trucks cant even do what this truck is capable of doing. It's not a waste of money, it looks nice and it's his money, either way, he can waste it on what he wants.

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^ different strokes for different folks. not everyone owns a truck to tow with. It’s a hobby. Don’t worry about someone else’s money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not to be the nonpolitical correct guy here, but I believe everyone saying " looks good, or that's awesome " are indeed commenting on how he's spending his money. I merely didn't agree, so i get the snazz from the liberal police? That's silly. It's a nice truck, and he's shown it can tow. I didn't realize it could still tow, that's actually pretty cool. However; my opinion is no different than the countless others saying the opposit of me.

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
rolling into Cars and Coffee palm beach last weekend

I'm not a big fan of slammed vehicles... but yours is certainly clean. The simple white looks very nice.

Any plans to shave the door handles and antenna?

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it looks like those ricers we used to make fun of back in 2002-ish. Glad you have a hobby, but imo, it's ugly and cheesy as hell. It can't tow anything, can it even be a daily driver? How are speed bumps?!?! What a waste of dough!
Somewhere someone is making fun of your ride and saying you wasted money on your mods. We all have our different likes and dislikes about everyone’s rides but you should at least have a little decency and respect for other people’s rides. I personally love seeing slammed as well as lifted rides because it’s fun to see the creativity that people have, especially at shows. You are entitled to your opinions but at least do it with some grown up class.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Says a guy with with an avatar like that....lol....smh

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I certainly respect your opinion of my truck and my hobby, (and my money)
but don't assume because its lowered that its useless, and wont tow a trailer..
I have towed loaded car trailers about 3000 miles since I have bagged my truck, without any issues.

I don't believe he understood that with bags you can adjust the ride height so the vehicle can "lay frame" yet still be useful as a daily driver.