My 2018 Ram Night Edition journey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently acquired a Bright White 2018 4x4 Crew cab Ram Night Edition. This is just a lil something to document as I empty any extra money to improve this truck lol. Comments and suggestions are welcome, enjoy!

Welcome and congrats on the new truck, what’s your plans?

OP
OP
TooTrill_Night
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Welcome and congrats on the new truck, what’s your plans?
Thank you! Honestly your truck is my motivation lol I just ordered the Lomax cover like you recommended. Some day I would like to do the lightbar like yours too. I also hope to do the Mopar CAI and hood mod when some money falls my way lol

skupko9680

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice, Red was my first choice but we couldnt find one with all the features I wanted.
Thanks! Flame Red production numbers were not very high with the night edition package, there is another thread floating around about that. What's funny is that for years I have been alternating red and black cars and wanted to try something else, white was at the top of the list but this one basically found me:)

OP
OP
TooTrill_Night
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks! Flame Red production numbers was not very high with the night edition package, there is another thread floating around about that. What's funny is that for years I have been alternating red and black cars and wanted to try something else, white was at the top of the list but this one basically found me:)
Lucky, red is my favorite color. White was the second choice.

jmh288

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 (2017 1500 KIA OCT 2017)
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice ride! Congrats!

Sent from my iX using my iThumbs via Tapatalk