My first Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The dealer installed the package and called it stormtrooper 3. They installed a number of things over and above the AirDesigns items.
They also had a “Vader” one in all black but I had a black truck and it’s a lot of work to keep looking nice. I also really liked the contrast of the black on white look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the dealers name and location? I’d love to see if these trucks that they customize are also on their website. I wanna see them.

OP
OP
G

Grimey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What’s the dealers name and location? I’d love to see if these trucks that they customize are also on their website. I wanna see them.

Oxford Dodge in London, Ontario

They pulled the inventory listing for the one I purchased. I don't know how many of these they build. I don't think its very frequent as I have never see another one like it.
They had a Vader one for sale at the same time with similar features but it has also been sold.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Oxford Dodge in London, Ontario

They pulled the inventory listing for the one I purchased. I don't know how many of these they build. I don't think its very frequent as I have never see another one like it.
They had a Vader one for sale at the same time with similar features but it has also been sold.

I am shocked their website doesn’t have any of the special editions on there. It seems like the type of truck they would have front and center in their websites home page [emoji53]

Searched all their Rams too and none there either.