My first Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barron58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just bought my first Ram, the price was right and given the low inventory I grabbed it. I saw the truck pop up on dealer site Thursday night, had 25 miles on it when I test drove it Friday. After the purchase the salesman told me it was the teaser truck to get people on the lot for Labor day weekend. Would have like a crew cab, but the dogs can live with the smaller back seats. Had what I needed - Hemi, 4x4, 3.92 gear and AC (AC on my car went out 3 weeks ago). Going to add weather tech floor mats, running boards, and darker tint to start with. Later I'll add skid plate and rhino lining.

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 6

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hello Barron58 and welcome!
Nice truck! You may want to look into the Ram All Weather Floor Mats. They were cheaper and nicer than the Weather Tech mats when I purchased them for my PW.
Keep posting pictures as the truck evolves. I love looking at everyone's trucks. This forum is rather addictive . . .

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! Nice truck! Black vehicles always tend to draw attention! Sounds like you have a lot of good plans ready for it!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just bought my first Ram, the price was right and given the low inventory I grabbed it. I saw the truck pop up on dealer site Thursday night, had 25 miles on it when I test drove it Friday. After the purchase the salesman told me it was the teaser truck to get people on the lot for Labor day weekend. Would have like a crew cab, but the dogs can live with the smaller back seats. Had what I needed - Hemi, 4x4, 3.92 gear and AC (AC on my car went out 3 weeks ago). Going to add weather tech floor mats, running boards, and darker tint to start with. Later I'll add skid plate and rhino lining.
:welcome:

Richg87

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock
Engine
V6 Pentastar
Nice! Welcome to the Forum!