My input on my g-2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
I dont usally do this but i had my g-2 for about a year and a half and its only got a 1 year warranty guess what it is nor fadded and yes i clean it and the rubber is rotting and it leaks every where both my rods that hold it up have broken. I called to talk to them and see if i could buy another one cause they aint cheap asked me for proof of purchase. I sent it to them well i bought of of one of there dealers of amazon and they told me they dont warranty any bak flip bought of ebay or amazon this thing cost me over 700 and now its useless very disappointed in this product

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Hmm.. The lack of response on your post is making me think I may purchase another brand.. Thanks for the heads up on the customer service!

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I dont usally do this but i had my g-2 for about a year and a half and its only got a 1 year warranty guess what it is nor fadded and yes i clean it and the rubber is rotting and it leaks every where both my rods that hold it up have broken. I called to talk to them and see if i could buy another one cause they aint cheap asked me for proof of purchase. I sent it to them well i bought of of one of there dealers of amazon and they told me they dont warranty any bak flip bought of ebay or amazon this thing cost me over 700 and now its useless very disappointed in this product

Have they gotten back to you yet or no? I was planning on this exact model but I honestly don't know now. I'm not spending $700 plus on this and having it fall apart on me in a year. You'd think they would have a lifetime warranty or something more than a year on their products if they really are as good as they say.