My junk 2016 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I may have missed it but did you try another dealership? For every 5 dealers that suck, there's a good one out there. Have my 2015 with minor problems (knock on wood) and just hit 50000 miles yesterday.

Tonino

PS, 3rd taillight started leaking last week. Gunna fix with all the help from this message board.

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anybody have the check engine light on most of the time ? Mine does. And it completely died on me with no warning. Every warning light on the cluster went on and the wipers came on with the switch off. Then the truck just went dead for about 5 minutes. I’m sure it will never happen again. Haha. They keep telling me they are looking for a bad plug or harness when I know it’s a computer problem.Every other time they said no codes were stored. Now this time they said it’s over 140 but now the th said they disappeared today. I’ve had it back 6 times and this last time they’ve had it for 4 days. Even though they said I would have a loaner the last 3 times I’m still sitting here needing a vehicle. I hate this truck. Thanks Ram $30 k for a heap of scrap metal. I’m sure electrical and computer problems will just go away on their own.

Don't feel too bad! A European Aircraft manufacturer had similar problem with the automation on a 100 million dollar airplane model. Look at the recent debacle with the new 737's. At least your truck won't fall out of the sky!