My leveling story.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tator2k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After owning my 2017 CC for almost a year decided it's time to level her. I went with the 5100s and Mevotech UCAs. I had a rake of over 2.5". So I wanted to set the 5100s at 2.8". About a month went by before I could find time to do the install. During that time I added an ARE topper and built a ply platform in the truck for hunting gear. After I got the 5100s and drove around a bit and noticed I was now front high. When measured it I was almost exactly 2" high in the front now. *Big Sigh* Went shopping and figured I use rear pucks, but wanted to make sure I was at least level. So I was afraid of using 1.5", so I ordered 2". I was already wiring my topper so why not tackle the spacers, since the truck was already in the garage. The product said it was 2" rear spaces for RAM 1500. But they measured closer to 2.5". But since they were on sale at 1/2 the cost of 1.5" (Now I know why) I just put them in. Needless to say I'm still not level, but it's only between 0.5 - 0.75" high in the rear.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So just bag a few turkeys and toss em back there, it will be level for the ride home from hunting..