My Lifted Regular Cab Short Bed Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abrams117

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got my 2022 Classic RCSB lifted recently.

- 6" Zone kit with 5" rear springs and Fox shocks. Originally had the 3" rear springs but it ended up being way nose high with the coilovers.
- Fox Factory Race Series 2.5 DSC Coilovers on the front that I think are giving me 8" of lift, may eventually get it adjusted down an inch some day. The angle of the front CVs worry me a little.
- Core 4x4 Front upper control arms in blue with the FK rod ends.
- Core 4x4 tier 3 adjustable rear control arms and trackbar in blue.
- Powerstop Z36 brakes/rotors front and rear.
- Method MR701 17x9 -12 wheels with Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T 37x12.50 tires.
- Full size spare strapped down in the bed with stock spare removed.
- Got the tire size calibrated with AlfaOBD.

Got some concerning noise on the highway which I'm fairly postive is the rear driveshaft due to the angle. Eventually I will see if I can get a custom shaft made and/or have the rear control arms adjusted. Luckily this isn't my daily driver. Thanks to @Nick@GotExhaust for helping me with the parts!

1.jpg
2 Small.jpg
3 Small.jpg
Spare.jpg
Coilovers Small.jpg
Rear Arms Small.jpg
CV.jpg

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Awesome job. Stance looks just right :waytogo:

1st Core UCA I’ve seen installed. I like :waytogo:

Report back on what your thoughts on them are when you can. I’d be interested to hear.

One thing I would add, is a permanent spare tie down in the bed. The straps will keep it from sliding around mostly, but that’s one heavy cannon ball should it go flying.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks really nice!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sweet rig man. Youve got a nice list of mods there. Ive always loved regular cab short boxes!

A little nose high for my tastes though! Id drop those fox shocks down and inch or so personally.

OP
OP
Abrams117

Abrams117

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet rig man. Youve got a nice list of mods there. Ive always loved regular cab short boxes!

A little nose high for my tastes though! Id drop those fox shocks down and inch or so personally.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna have that done eventually. Was hoping the front end would settle lol. An inch lower would probably be perfect.

Ramtuf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have the same truck/ color in 2wd. I am planning on going the other way and lowering it 2 inches in the front and 4 inches in the back with 22s tires/rims. It’s cool to see my truck on steroids. Nice job!

Attachments

• IMG_6234.jpeg
    IMG_6234.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7280.jpeg
    IMG_7280.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 3