My new 2019 Limited with Magnaflow cat-back, AFE CAI, and Pulsar.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White Lightening

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hello,

Thought I’d introduce myself and show off my new Ram I bought in March. So far I’ve installed the magnaflow cat back exhaust, an AFE Momentum GT cold air intake and this morning I added the Pulsar tuner. These 3 mods combined really woke the truck up and I love it. The magnaflow has a nice mild deep tone with no drone, the intake improved throttle response and has a nice sound under heavy throttle. I’m still getting use to the Pulsar as I just put on as I’ve only driving with it for about 25 miles, but so far I really like it. And performance mode makes it feel like a totally different truck.

8151B80A-B820-4DB1-88B4-01D052534936.jpeg

382504F2-C0FD-4E59-9BBC-9D5F67D12550.jpeg

9561197B-966A-4D50-8F53-4CFCC3F5F03F.jpeg

8A76C8A4-7FBF-443C-B123-7297E46C7996.jpeg

TheKenster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice truck! I went with just the magnaflow muffler only setup. Sounds ok but the resonators are still on there so it kinda sounds like @ss when it's idling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello,

Thought I’d introduce myself and show off my new Ram I bought in March. So far I’ve installed the magnaflow cat back exhaust, an AFE Momentum GT cold air intake and this morning I added the Pulsar tuner. These 3 mods combined really woke the truck up and I love it. The magnaflow has a nice mild deep tone with no drone, the intake improved throttle response and has a nice sound under heavy throttle. I’m still getting use to the Pulsar as I just put on as I’ve only driving with it for about 25 miles, but so far I really like it. And performance mode makes it feel like a totally different truck.

View attachment 164029

View attachment 164030

View attachment 164032

View attachment 164035

Great looking 19! Really like those wheels. Nice start on the mods! Let us know if we can help with any future mods. We offer just about everything, not just exhausts. We also offer discounts to the members here

I'm thinking about getting a Pulsar too.
Where is a good place to order one?

We have them listed here
https://gotexhaust.com/i-23690012-edge-products-32453-pulsar-module.html

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hello,

View attachment 164029

View attachment 164030

View attachment 164032

View attachment 164035
No drone, not even when MDS kicks in?

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No drone, not even when MDS kicks in?
I also have the Magaflow exhaust. The only time I every noticed any type of drone was on a very very cold morning when the truck was still cold too going down a slight grade. Other than that no drone at all. It has a very nice deep throaty sound to it. It is definitely louder than stock but not earth shattering loud. If you want an exhaust that sounds good when you get on it, but not over powering when you are just cruising I would highly recommend it.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Now see you’re going to make me want to toss the nib Magnaflow I have sitting in my garage on here. :(

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. One because I’ve had it sitting here for awhile, and two because I’m addicted to swapping out exhausts. There I’ve said it, they say if you admit your weakness, it makes you stronger. I don’t feel stronger, mommy please come and hold me lol.......

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hello,

View attachment 164029

View attachment 164030

View attachment 164032

View attachment 164035

Beautiful Truck. I too have a Magnaflow Cat-Back and agree with your assessment. Most importantly there is no drone in cab. That's a big win. It gets nice and deep when you step on it.
Enjoy your truck!!!

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have my Magnaflow posted for sale in another forum. If no bites, definitely will be swapping what I have now and pushing this puppy on there.

rubes7202

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,

View attachment 164029

View attachment 164030

View attachment 164032

View attachment 164035
I notice in your pulsar pic, the left red hard clip is missing, did it break on you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
White Lightening

White Lightening

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

Bluesurf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Hi there, You have a real Beauty! I want to get one in the next few weeks, however some forums are quite negative. Do you have any complaints? Do you have the v6 or the v8 ? (eTorque engine's ?) What kind of mileage are you getting? Regards.

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
How are you liking the Pulsar so far?

OP
OP
White Lightening

White Lightening

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi there, You have a real Beauty! I want to get one in the next few weeks, however some forums are quite negative. Do you have any complaints? Do you have the v6 or the v8 ? (eTorque engine's ?) What kind of mileage are you getting? Regards.

Thank you, I love my truck! Got it late February and already have 4,000 miles on it. No issues. It’s the 5.7 hemi V8 non eTorque 4x4 with 3.92 gears. I just went from Dallas to Fayetteville, AR and averaged 19.1 mpg doing 70-80mph most the way. Around town however I’m struggling to only get about 14.5 mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
White Lightening

White Lightening

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
How are you liking the Pulsar so far?

IMO it’s awesome. I like being able to switch drive modes. I tend to mostly use Tow W/ MDS OFF mode as I think that has a really nice throttle response to it. Eco is great if you’re trying to watch your gas mileage. Stock is just like stock but performance mode really makes it come to life. Instant throttle response makes it feel much quicker. Supposedly it adds like 30hp, who knows. But it does make it feel a little quicker. I have no complaints so far.

WyoRooster74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Here's a guy who solved the horsepower question with pulsar. Spoiler, his pre-install dyno and post in performance mode added almost 50hp. Not my info, so I can't swear to it. Watch it for yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddo