My new 2019 Ram 3500 Laramie High Output Cummins Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
I bought it last February but it has only 4,000 miles on it so far. I live in SW Arizona and in the very warm months I take few if any long trips into the City. It is their Bright White and it has Mountain Brown and Beige interior.

I deserve this truck. Previous to this I drove a 1995 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for 27 YEARS ! How I happened on this Ram is interesting. I had been trying, to no avail, to get an appt at Toyota to change the oil. Finally, I drove over there in mid afternoon, for they said there are usually few if any waiting. There were at least 15 vehicles lined up ! I did a u turn and decided to make a left turn, west, since I was headed that way anyway on I-10 westbound. The Ram Dealership was just ahead on the left and they had several of these duellys parked on the corner of the lot for all to see, including this one. I went in there, parked my Toyo and walked over to them. The rest is history.

If you look at the grill closely, particularly that middle section above and below the "A" in RAM, one may see a sort of "ghost" of the previous grill with the cross. I think this was quite a creative and thoughtful design.

This is a 3500 Laramie with the newly re-engineered High Output Cummins & bullet proof Aisin 6 speed auto trans, with 400 hp and 1000 lb ft of torque. She's a beast !

DSCF6654.JPG

Last edited:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck!

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
I bought it last February but it has only 4,000 miles on it so far. I live in SW Arizona and in the very warm months I take few if any long trips into the City. It is their Bright White and it has Mountain Brown and Beige interior.

I deserve this truck. Previous to this I drove a 1995 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for 27 YEARS ! How I happened on this Ram is interesting. I had been trying, to no avail, to get an appt at Toyota to change the oil. Finally, I drove over there in mid afternoon, for they said there are usually few if any waiting. There were at least 15 vehicles lined up ! I did a u turn and decided to make a left turn, west, since I was headed that way anyway on I-10 westbound. The Ram Dealership was just ahead on the left and they had several of these duellys parked on the corner of the lot for all to see, including this one. I went in there, parked my Toyo and walked over to them. The rest is history.

If you look at the grill closely, particularly that middle section above and below the "A" in RAM, one may see a sort of "ghost" of the previous grill with the cross. I think this was quite a creative and thoughtful design.

This is a 3500 Laramie with the newly re-engineered High Output Cummins & bullet proof Aisin 6 speed auto trans, with 400 hp and 1000 lb ft of torque. She's a beast !

View attachment 224107

I made a mistake in writing. I drove the Toyota Tacoma SR5 for 23 years, not 27. 23 years is a long time to drive one vehicle. Can you imagine what it felt like when I drove the '19 Laramie off the lot?

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congratulations, On the best ride and the Truck able to tow just about anything, I had the same excitement when I test drove my Truck, the dealer was so sure of my thoughts on my rig that they started to write up the paper work, I traded a F-150.

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Kinda jelly!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HDGoose

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
L6 Diesel HO
Nice. Enjoy!!

Crazyro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
That is one heck of an upgrade! Enjoy it!

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Wow, you went from a Tacoma to a truck that you could park the Tacoma in. That's awesome, enjoy the upgrade!