My New Daily Driver, Keeping it FCA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I picked this up a few months ago as a commuter to keep miles off my old Hemi truck. At 146MPGe, even with my new V6 Truck, this thing pretty much pays for itself in gas savings. Perfect for my long commute to work and fun to drive on the back roads. I decided to do a review, while testing out my new 4k cams.

Last edited:

BrandonDyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My father had an older version of this car that used to break down a lot. Now they are making them better and it looks really good.

OP
OP
Back Road Bound
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Thanks all!

My father had an older version of this car that used to break down a lot. Now they are making them better and it looks really good.

This one is supposed to be pretty low maintenance being all electric. Hopefully I won't have any issues.

OP
OP
Back Road Bound
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I wouldnt be able to fit in one of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'd be surprised. There is a lot of head room + leg room for a tiny car. I'm 6' 195. Saw another video where a guy was 6'4" and still had room. He was tall and average build. If you are any taller, swolled up or pushing 300lbs+ definitely gonna be cramped.

Anonymous007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You'd be surprised. There is a lot of head room + leg room for a tiny car. I'm 6' 195. Saw another video where a guy was 6'4" and still had room. He was tall and average build. If you are any taller, swolled up or pushing 300lbs+ definitely gonna be cramped.

6'3 about 260 here, would be cutting it close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Back Road Bound
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
6'2 about 245 here but like to try one.
I see in your profile, you are upstate. My dad use to bowl in big tournaments out in Rochester back in the day.

If you were on the West Coast, you could rent one and test it out. Not sure how many have made it that far East/North.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With that heavy weight you would think it would do good in the snow, but being so little ground clearance it would get stuck in the snow, plus the way these New Yorkers are every time it snows they have to learn how to drive again, it would do great during the warm months, probably why FCA wont sell them here, but I'll keep my eyes open, it will be my summer car!!!

OP
OP
Back Road Bound
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Did a little 0-60 + 1/4 mile testing with the Dragy. Not great, but not terrible for what it is. Seemed like it would bog off the line a little. It feels like some tq management or ESC is holding it back off the line and below 15mph. I really thought it would be closer to what my truck ran.