My New Obsession :) 2022 Power Wagon / PCOR 4x4 Tray / Four Wheel Camper Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendo1685

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 L V8
Welp! It only took 37 years to finally buy my first new car/truck. Kind of went crazy and got a Power Wagon. It was just too perfect for my dream/goal. I ordered it in March and just received it two weeks ago. The ultimate goal with this rig is to build it for mild to moderate overlanding. Basically be able to get to those slightly more difficult campsites. The fiance and I used to have a van (a 1999 lifted AstroVan in fact haha). It got around, she was a beast! But it had it's issues. Also, the ultimate reason for building this new rig was our future family we plan on having. A CrewCab truck with a camper shell seems like the safest most versatile adventure rig for a family in my opinion.

My plans: I'm having the ever so beautiful PCOR 4x4 tray put on her (in November - I ordered it WAY back in March) and a Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed (Also ordered in March and it won't be ready until March of 2023). My inspiration was this guys (original) rig https://www.truckcamperadventure.com/fwc-owner-survives-horrific-mountain-rollover-and-fall/ - A work of art! I've been obsessed since the first time I saw it.

What I've done: Immediately after driving it off the lot I replaced the 33's with BF Goodrich KO2 35's that day. E-rated for the future weight of the camper. I'll be adding new rear Carli springs and airbags in the back as well. This being my first new car and me working hard so far in my life. I went a bit crazy and got every option (except the sun roof, no point w/ the camper blocking that view).

We've already had our first two dates together. Our first camping adventure was a simple overnight. I planned on sleeping in the bed, but it started raining slightly so I just slept under it. Haha. That's when I knew I was in love...Here she is!

IMG_3637.jpgIMG_3610.jpgIMG_3633.jpgIMG_3651.jpgIMG_3534.jpg

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Good luck with your build let the money flow when your done should be an awesome to

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats. That is a great looking PW. Let us know if we can help with any mods. We offer just about everything like, exhausts, intakes, suspension, bed covers, side steps, lighting, etc....Just send me a message if you need any assistance