My power wagon build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
in other news, i called the dealer about the drag link and having them align the steering wheel since its been off ever since i got the lift put on. they said they werent allowed to grind the weld off and reweld it. that a replacement drag link was needed. on back order for 4-6 weeks, 707 bucks, and warranty recall doesnt cover replacing it. ill get a thuren from got exhaust for about 350 and then have it fixed.
Not being able to grind the welds off to align the truck is a complete lie, and $707 for a drag link is highway ****, it’s a $100 or so part! I put mine on two years ago, I got the updated 2019+ OEM style and installed it myself.

OP
OP
michael harpe

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
Not being able to grind the welds off to align the truck is a complete lie, and $707 for a drag link is highway ****, it’s a $100 or so part! I put mine on two years ago, I got the updated 2019+ OEM style and installed it myself.

yeah, i looked up the updated one from mopar off the part number i found in another thread here. 88 bucks. and that wasnt highway ****. that was prison ****. either way, my stuffs ordered and ill get it on when it gets here. we shall see if i get a reimbursement or not from stelaris

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am3334