My uconnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artwat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2016 2500 ram laramie 6.4. My uconnect 8.4 when I look up my real time traffic in says not subscribed why ? I called xm they say I was and tried rebooted it and still not working. I just purchased the truck.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
sometimes you have to bug them

If it is part of Sirius, you should know that you are talking to someone in India, that have gone through language schools
Sirius outsources the almost everything

I always tell the person on the phone that i want to speak to a manager & i go through my issues while they check their pamphlet for answers
Then i tell them that i don't think they understand my problem & ask for someone in the New York offices.
Most times it only takes minutes to get things resolved

The only thing that i can't get across to them, is that their engineers need to step up & make it so that T-Mobile cell towers don't over ride Sirius XM transmissions.
In my valley, there are so many T-Mobile cell towers, i can hardly drive 5 blocks without Sirius XM cutting out.
Once i leave the valley, i can hear Sirius XM in 98% of the places that i travel to