MyMoparParts website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott Sanders

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone ordered parts from this place? I ordered a block heater and cord for my truck from their website after researching it to guarantee it would fit, it says it does yet these people send me an email saying they can't guarantee fitment. I mean, what the hell, I researched it and found the info but they couldn't find it.....on their own website? :wtf2:

No experience with them, but as a business model they might want to rethink things.

”You bought it….it’s yours” probably won’t last too long.
I thought the email said "they can't guarantee fitment." That's a little different than "you bought it...it's yours". Yes, they should know about everything offered and specs, on their website. The fact that they emailed @AkNoad2 with their disclaimer was a courtesy I would think.

Scott Sanders

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought all of these "moparparts" sites were all the same company. Every time I go looking they all have the same website configuration...
That website is a template provided to every Mopar dealer, to ensure consistency for their customers.

OP
OP
AkNoad2

AkNoad2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I thought the email said "they can't guarantee fitment." That's a little different than "you bought it...it's yours". Yes, they should know about everything offered and specs, on their website. The fact that they emailed @AkNoad2 with their disclaimer was a courtesy I would think.
They didn't say that in the e-mail, they told me they couldn't verify fitment but If I wanted the parts they would ship them to me. I'm still waiting on the parts as of today.

demonram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Has anyone ordered parts from this place? I ordered a block heater and cord for my truck from their website after researching it to guarantee it would fit, it says it does yet these people send me an email saying they can't guarantee fitment. I mean, what the hell, I researched it and found the info but they couldn't find it.....on their own website? :wtf2:
There is a website called factorychryslerparts.com in Florida. I ordered new replacement headlights for my truck (2011 Sport)

demonram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is a website called factorychryslerparts.com, located in Florida. I ordered headlights to replace my glazed ones. They showed a new or used choice. I ordered used, but I think they are NOS. There was no indication of having ever having been in another truck. Also ordered new floor mats. Very good prices. Just another option for you guys.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've dealt with this place...never again..ordered a battery cover thingy for '10 truck...pic and fitment wuth vin say good along with correct part number and picture in schematic of the part ..what I recieved was something of a newer version(a superceded number and different part)...idiot guy knows nothing about newer version and superceded numbers....would not accept returns without a restocking fee.between restocking and shipping back..cost more than the part...if you ask me these guys are are bunch of *******'s. called and talked to them and said in qoutes... "so your telling me I'm sh**outta luck here huh?..guy says well ya....part was like 20 bucks but still it's a principle thing and I will never deal with again.