MyMoparParts website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AkNoad2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Has anyone ordered parts from this place? I ordered a block heater and cord for my truck from their website after researching it to guarantee it would fit, it says it does yet these people send me an email saying they can't guarantee fitment. I mean, what the hell, I researched it and found the info but they couldn't find it.....on their own website? :wtf2:

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
No experience with them, but as a business model they might want to rethink things.

”You bought it….it’s yours” probably won’t last too long.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Bought my rubber floor mats from Benny. Much better than competitor's and great price.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
He's probably tired of giving away money and a lot of his time (i.e. refunds) to people who didn't do their homework or thinks he operates like Walmart.

OP
OP
AkNoad2

AkNoad2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
They asked for my VIN, which I gave them and they still couldn't verify fitment, even though it took me only 10 minutes to verify it myself. I seriously doubt that it was the owner I was dealing with but whomever it was, isn't very good at their job since it took me only about 10 minutes to figure out if the parts fit or not. If this place has parts that I need for my truck and their price is competitive I have no problem buying my parts from there but this experience was pretty eye opening.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I have bought parts from & though Benny, he is a registered vendor on this site.

One time i was looking for body colored door handles, he was out of stock & because it was an uncommon color.
He was kind enough to redirect me to another site that did have a set in stock :)

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How can a person give an iron-clad 100% guarantee where there are running production changes with many different components? And maybe some parts are drop-shipped that he won't ever see. He's probably had his head chewed out 100 times by customers he 'guaranteed' fitment in the past.

If they have the part, maybe you could take measurements from your engine block and ask if he can hold a dial indicator to the heater part, and maybe that's the best you can do. If I was the vendor and some items were drop shipped dealing with the general public, I wouldn't throw out many guarantees either. A vendor's just asking for their neck to be cut off. You might be a very diplomatic and understanding person, but some customers can be real ba$terds and go off the deep end. (been there)

I know it's frustrating. I go through that a lot too. But usually things work out ok, esp if ya did yer homework, which it sounds like you've done. The other option is to order it from your dealer and then you can hold it up and check when it arrives (before you pay). Sometimes dealer prices can be very competitive. They need to maintain sales targets too. Esp smaller market dealerships, ..I've found. Ask the parts guy if they'll give ya a discount and get as close to an online price as possible. Might surprise you. Worth a phone call perhaps.

Last edited:

csuder99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you dig around the website you can find that it is owned by Dallas Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, online parts is just a side business for them. That email is just standard CYA because finding the exact right part number can be challenging. Not so much for a block heater but think about other things with a multitude of options.

Dodge Lover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I’ve used them but it was for small hard-to-find parts, Driver’s Side Seat Belt Cover, and Cigarette Lighter Bezel. Whenever I go to my local Dodge dealer, the item is either really hard for them to locate in their system or is no longer available. I was able to find these fairly easily. The only hang-up was the parts came from two different locations, so there was a delay in delivery.

RBJRBJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8 MDS VVT eTorque Engine
I’ve ordered from and had success with the staff help receiving the correct Mopar parts. When I ordered a part that would NOT fit my RAM 1500 they contacted me via email with a phone number to call and I received the right part:

Genuine MOPAR Parts | MoparPartsInc.com

wgreggking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4x4 offroad
Engine
Finding the right parts these days can be a chore. I needed 2 transmission pan bolts, for my 66RFE, had the part #,had the metric dimensions, looked online various ram dealers, all on back order. Called my local ram dealer, spent 10 minutes, on phone, wanted my vin, was put on hold, finally the guy located a dealer that had them..........86 miles away. Said he could get them for me in a week. $3.47 each. Im ok with the fact that they tried I thanked him. Went to the little rural family owned hardware store, sorted through the metric bins, got bolts and washers that would work, in 5 minutes.

10 Break

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought all of these "moparparts" sites were all the same company. Every time I go looking they all have the same website configuration...

OP
OP
AkNoad2

AkNoad2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Bottom line for me is, if your website says it fits and you tell me you can't guarantee fitment even though you have my VIN, then either your website needs work or your sales people need to do their homework a little better. As an aside, I had zero issues ordering the sun roof seal for this same truck from them.

It would be really helpful if these websites also listed if the part is available or not, some of the websites I've used over the years to order parts for our wheelers, sleds and sxs have that and it's a huge plus when ordering parts.

csuder99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought all of these "moparparts" sites were all the same company. Every time I go looking they all have the same website configuration...

It's likely some turnkey service from a third party, hosted in a cloud.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Most online mail order places are just a 12x12 office with a computer & printer/Fax machine
They have setup with different warehouses
Warehouses don't want to deal with the public, so mail order businesses deal with the public

I have not seen much of a company called
AutoAnything, at one time they were a major mail order website, They stopped answering customers calls.
they were just in office space in Kearney Mesa, which is part of San Diego

Last edited:

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man ...OP, you sure spent a lot of time worrying about fitment. You could have had the part by now had you ordered it to your local dealer (or Amazon).

OP
OP
AkNoad2

AkNoad2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Man ...OP, you sure spent a lot of time worrying about fitment. You could have had the part by now had you ordered it to your local dealer (or Amazon).
How did I spend a lot of time worrying about fitment, please enlighten me. It's a block heater and wire harness, which I don't even need to use right now and besides, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Didn't mean to get on your nerves. Sorry, I was a little 'harsh' with my comments.