Nalgene bottles in cupholders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorthwestGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
Anybody else kind of bugged that 32 oz. Nalgene bottles almost but not quite fit in the seat console cup holders? I've always got to have my Nalgene bottle filled with tea or water with me and you can squeeze it down in there just enough to hold it but it doesn't quite go all the way to the bottom. I know they give a lot of thought to cup holders when they design vehicles today so it seems like an oversight not to make them just a hair larger for a pretty popular type of bottle.

Last edited:

Schultzestrength

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It fits my HydroFlask well. I upgraded a couple years ago from Nalgene to Hydroflask when my wife bought me one for Christmas. It is a great improvement.

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Walmart 32oz fits just perfect but deforms the rubber inserts, so it's sort of annoying

OP
OP
NorthwestGuy

NorthwestGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
I think I've got a hydroflask and a kleen Kanteen in storage that I tried one time but went back to nalgene. Maybe I'll dig them out and give them another try if they fit better.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
hmmm...My Yeti fits just fine.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Anybody else kind of bugged that 32 oz. Nalgene bottles almost but not quite fit in the seat console cup holders? I've always got to have my Nalgene bottle filled with tea or water with me and you can squeeze it down in there just enough to hold it but it doesn't quite go all the way to the bottom. I know they give a lot of thought to cup holders when they design vehicles today so it seems like an oversight not to make them just a hair larger for a pretty popular type of bottle.
I read this and had no idea what kinda bottle you were talking about so I googled it. Was putting dishes away a bit ago and apparently we have this cup too hahaha. My wife always gets stuff and it just magically pops up

HEMI_Finn

U.S. ARMY Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I'm not a fan of the cupholders in my "14. The rubber cups stick to the bottom of whatever container I put in there, if I remove the rubber cups then they rattle around. I'd like to find a good deal on a newer console top with the better cupholder design.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I never heard of any of these except Yeti because I bought one at Cabela's for coffee based on a recommendation from a coworker. Its a larger one and it fits.

valvestem

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The rubber snubbers in the cup holders can be removed I am told. Dont know if the help with the Nalgene bots tho.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you get a 48oz Nalgene they fit. I have multiples of both and usually use the 48oz on long drives.

OP
OP
NorthwestGuy

NorthwestGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
The rubber snubbers in the cup holders can be removed I am told. Dont know if the help with the Nalgene bots tho.
They will come out but you must remove all three together.
I read this and had no idea what kinda bottle you were talking about so I googled it. Was putting dishes away a bit ago and apparently we have this cup too hahaha. My wife always gets stuff and it just magically pops up
This is the one I'm talking about backs_600x@2x.jpg