Navigation KEEPS GOING TO OFFLINE WHEN I PUT A ADDRESS IN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jassrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L v 8
I have a 2020 DODGE RAM LIMITED PICK UP . THE NAVIGATIUON GOES TO OFF LINE
I CAN PUT THE ADDRESS IN THROUGH THE APPLE PLAY ONLY ! I CAN NOT SAVE THE ADDRESS
WITH APPLE PLAY . THIS IS A PROBLEM ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS ISSUE
I HAVE SPENT HOURS WITH THIS ISSUE . WHAT CAN I DO AND WHAT IS DODGE DOING ABOUT IT
THANK YOU JASSRIDER

Dvd2021

Reaction score
Ram Year
I have the same issue. Local dealer is telling me I have to subscribe to Sirius xm guardian to use search feature in navigation. I also have the 2020 limited and just can’t believe this is the case to use navigation. Never heard of any navigation system working like this. Cant believe the price of a limited and your factory navigation works for only one year and then you have to pay for a subscription to have it work properly. Insane, anyone have any different insight or info ?

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
The only way ive been able to use my GPS is to basically work backwards from how you use Google Maps or the like.
I first go to the State, then City where I am wanting to go, once I pull that City up then search for the address I am looking for.

If I enter the address first, LIKE A NORMAL GPS SHOULD WORK, my truck just searches and searches, OFFLINE mind you, without finding anything.

Try this and see if it helps.

Also, be aware that the trucks baked in maps will sometimes send you on a whacky route. I drove nearly 30 miles one time with the GPS telling me to make U-Turn and go a way that I knew wasnt right.