Need a 6.4 Hemi 2500 for R&D for exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I hope they find someone close by. It would be nice to have that option for maybe the modular tail pipe. I just installed the MR400 this weekend and love it but would be nice to get rid of the ugly resonator and tail pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyinbrian171

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
View attachment 456458

So we have had some Power Wagon owners reach out to us about finding an exhaust that offers better ground clearance than stock or all other aftermarket kits out there. So we have reached out to one of our favorite exhaust manufacture's, Solo Performance!

They are willing to make a kit for the 6.4 Hemi 2500 that will be a after axle turn down style catback. This will not only offer the best ground clearance of any aftermarket exhaust but will sound great and be high quality stainless steel that will be built in the USA!

We are looking for someone who can bring the RAM 2500 6.4 Hemi can be Power Wagon or a any other crew cab 6'4" 2500 with 6.4 to their shop for the day in Kenmore NY(just outside Buffalo) and let Solo use it for R&D. If you are interested please message me here or email me at [email protected] to discuss details and we can get you linked up with our Rep over at Solo to get the process started.
I live in binghamton ny like 3 hours away and have a 2022 ram power wagon. You guys still looking for someone?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I live in binghamton ny like 3 hours away and have a 2022 ram power wagon. You guys still looking for someone?
Hi Brian. I believe it was your email I responded to? yes we are still looking. If that was you, then you have the details. Email me back if you want to work with us and Solo to make this happen.

THANK YOU

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick if he doesn't get up I have a 2500 y.4 rebel on order and will be here in a month or so. I'm in syracuse so not far from them either

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick if he doesn't get up I have a 2500 y.4 rebel on order and will be here in a month or so. I'm in syracuse so not far from them either

Still no progress on this. So we are definitely still in the hunt for a test truck. Let me know when you get the truck and have the time to do it. Send me a message here or email me at [email protected]