Need help finding better struts/shocks for 4" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckRamRod69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2020 1500 Classic RWD lifted 4 inches. I am looking for replacement struts/shocks best for my lift. I have Rough Country currently but they are trash and did not last long at all. Hoping someone can help me on here. I even have gone to 4WP and tried to get help from them but to no end. I am just asking for help on this if possible. Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone that is able to help

Dan Topp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2020 1500 Classic RWD lifted 4 inches. I am looking for replacement struts/shocks best for my lift. I have Rough Country currently but they are trash and did not last long at all. Hoping someone can help me on here. I even have gone to 4WP and tried to get help from them but to no end. I am just asking for help on this if possible. Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone that is able to help
Did you have the gas or oil f struts. Now I’m wondering,just spent 1400 on a 4” kit. BBC1A0CC-8EDF-4925-8B27-3BEA0DD0D1B4.jpeg49C248C4-FF55-4222-B0C7-E4252245F752.jpeg

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Another unhappy ROUGH country customer. We see this all too often. Their kits do not ride good and they do not last.

Shoot me a message with your vehicle info, and the exact lift part number included that you have. Also let me know how you use the truck, street only or off roading, etc...We can try to figure out a solution to fit your needs and budget

OP
OP
T

TruckRamRod69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I heard honestly that rough country wasn’t the best but I didn’t fathom this much of a headache just to replace parts. I mainly use for daily driver, so pavement pounder. But we do travel about three times a year to a cabin that does not have paved roads and also to Louisiana, in case you don’t know have really bad roads. So I need some give but not like rock crawling or anything. The lift kit I used is RC30730. I appreciate any and all help. Really I do. I’ve been racking my brain all week trying to find parts.

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Another unhappy ROUGH country customer. We see this all too often. Their kits do not ride good and they do not last.

Shoot me a message with your vehicle info, and the exact lift part number included that you have. Also let me know how you use the truck, street only or off roading, etc...We can try to figure out a solution to fit your needs and budget
We need a sticky of links to all the threads like these so people can realize we aren’t just bullying RC for no good reason

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I heard honestly that rough country wasn’t the best but I didn’t fathom this much of a headache just to replace parts. I mainly use for daily driver, so pavement pounder. But we do travel about three times a year to a cabin that does not have paved roads and also to Louisiana, in case you don’t know have really bad roads. So I need some give but not like rock crawling or anything. The lift kit I used is RC30730. I appreciate any and all help. Really I do. I’ve been racking my brain all week trying to find parts.
No stress and no ill will, you're in the right place to get a great set up.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
RC is junk all around. Good luck with your front diff.