Need help finding this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colianci

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm looking for a used 8.4 bezel with the 4 speed fan and volume knob not the dual climate 7 speed fan bezel because I cannot justify 300$ on a piece of plastic and a volume knob it doesn't even come with the hvac and blower control like 125$ or slightly more I can justify but not 300$ if someone can help me find it it would be a huge help
Cuz if I buy the dual climate bezel I will also need a blower speed conversion kit to set up and guess what is too expensive and don't come with the wiring if I can find it or is broken but that's about all I have pictures in the post if someone can help me find if I'll be really grateful HR17956.jpeg

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'm looking for a used 8.4 bezel with the 4 speed fan and volume knob not the dual climate 7 speed fan bezel because I cannot justify 300$ on a piece of plastic and a volume knob it doesn't even come with the hvac and blower control like 125$ or slightly more I can justify but not 300$ if someone can help me find it it would be a huge help
Cuz if I buy the dual climate bezel I will also need a blower speed conversion kit to set up and guess what is too expensive and don't come with the wiring if I can find it or is broken but that's about all I have pictures in the post if someone can help me find if I'll be really grateful View attachment 503365
From what I hear they are crap so I'm sure someone who has upgraded to factory after realizing their mistake has one they will part with...

Might I suggest adding steering wheel volume controls and waiting for the right bezel to hit a salvage yard at a price that works for you? The added bonus is your passenger can't turn it down on you!

OP
OP
C

colianci

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought of that will it work on a 2019 to 2021 uconnect screen if so I'll do it

OP
OP
C

colianci

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cuz if I buy the dual climate bezel I will also need a blower speed conversion kit to set up and guess what it too expensive and don't come with the wiring if I can find it or is broken but that's about all I have pictures in the post if someone can help me find if I'll be really grateful

Attachments

• HR17956.jpeg
    HR17956.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
It's a 2013
Everything you need can be found here. Prices have gone up though. It ma be cheaper and easier to find an entire steering wheel used with the controls at a salvage yard (probably cheapest) or eBay.