Need help Posting in classifieds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Djoker04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 2015
Engine
HEMI
I have a 7” Pioneer system I want to sell. I already sold my truck. Classified section says not allowed to post due to insufficient status (?) Can an Admin help me out?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a 7” Pioneer system I want to sell. I already sold my truck. Classified section says not allowed to post due to insufficient status (?) Can an Admin help me out?
Unfortunately I don't think that can happen but you can go through and post on a few things where you can add to the conversation. You're only 12 posts away!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Unfortunately I don't think that can happen but you can go through and post on a few things where you can add to the conversation. You're only 12 posts away!

Forum rules require 30 days membership (check) and 100 posts. So you are 62 posts away from meeting the requirements.

The only other option is to become a Supporting Member which gains you immediate access to the For Sale section and permission to post a new thread there.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Forum rules require 30 days membership (check) and 100 posts. So you are 62 posts away from meeting the requirements.

The only other option is to become a Supporting Member which gains you immediate access to the For Sale section and permission to post a new thread there.
My bad, I didn't realize the bar was raised...