Need help with my fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrM2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 07 Ram Laramie,the previous owner install some kind of led fog lights,but I bought a regular factory looking lights to replace the led,when he installed the led he removed the connectors and straight wired the lights,my question is,Can I straight wire my regular lights or I need to install new connector? Because I can’t find it just the whole harness,Thanks guys

Smokeybear01

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
That's interesting-I just swapped out my halogen fog bulbs for LED but they were plug and play and 10 times brighter than the halogen. If wiring doesn't intimidate you, go for it. Use heat/shrink over the connections to make sure they're weatherproof and you should be good to go.

OP
OP
M

MrM2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's interesting-I just swapped out my halogen fog bulbs for LED but they were plug and play and 10 times brighter than the halogen. If wiring doesn't intimidate you, go for it. Use heat/shrink over the connections to make sure they're weatherproof and you should be good to go.
I had the same thought,weird but I think I’ll use those heat/shrink

E59A8AF6-1A7D-49B6-842E-DFE0CE662FBC.jpeg

lharrell79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, you can straight wire them. Just make sure to wrap the connectors with electrical tape, or use some other method to weather proof them.

OP
OP
M

MrM2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, you can straight wire them. Just make sure to wrap the connectors with electrical tape, or use some other method to weather proof them.
Thanks,I’ll get the lights and also some butt splicer and change it this weekend,thanks again