Need info on lowering my 2105 Crew cab.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dakotanut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would like to lower my Ram. Don't really want to put it into the weeds. I'm trying to find info on what to use and all the ins and outs of doing this. I'd really just like to lower the rear 2 inches and put some of the helper air bags for when I pull my boat. Any and all info is very much appreciated. Where to get this stuff thats decent and at an affordable price. Doing the work is easy. I lowered many vehicles. Just not 100% sure on a full size truck. Just lowered my 06 Mustang about a year ago. That was easy. Thanks.

zogg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Express Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed 2” drop springs in the rear of my 2019 classic. Were $200 from pro suspension. Took about an hour. Its been 6500 miles and everything is perfect. Rides the same and sits perfectly level.

OP
OP
dakotanut

dakotanut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed 2” drop springs in the rear of my 2019 classic. Were $200 from pro suspension. Took about an hour. Its been 6500 miles and everything is perfect. Rides the same and sits perfectly level.
Hey thanks for the reply. I'll take a look there and see what they have to offer. I noticed on the front control arms that the bump stop isn't very far from the other control arm. What is done about that?

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
It's been my experience that cutting the bump stop cups off and replacing the stop is the best way to address. The metal cup is more of an issue than the rubber stop