Need some 4th gen seat connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Doing a 2015 leather seats into a 2012 ram swap. Need some connectors.

2015 Ram 1500

All connectors going from truck harness to seat, i only need the connectors that are normally attached to the truck. I do not need the seat side connectors.

2012 Ram 1500

All connectors going from seat to truck. I only need the connectors that are normally attached to the seat side of the harness.

I basically want to make a plug and play harness so I can plug one end into the harness coming out the floor of my 2012 Ram, and make a harness that plugs into the 2015 sport seats I am putting in.

If you need need more explanation, let me know and I will track down part numbers or at least try too, if you have the part explosion diagrams for the seats for both years I can point out which connectors I need. Thanks Benny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,

Not all connectors are available but for the ones that are a part number will be displayed. Use this site please as it may also help to be a great resource http://connectors.dcctools.com/home.htm

If you have trouble finding what you need please let me know,
- Benny