Needing technical info on WCM for 2008 3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ridemywideglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for tech answers on the differences between the listed modules. I'm upgrading my 2008 Laramie to remote start with the factory parts. Would also like to end up with TPMS in the module.

5026220AQ - This is listed only as TPMS module, with the codes -gxm-gxx-xbm ( the codes are inconsistent between selling sites.. Assuming that means it does not support any of those features.) $179.82
5026221AQ - Control Module Receiver, codes gxm+gxx-xbm $265.10
5026223AP - Control Module Reveiver, codes gxx-gxm%xbm (not sure what the % indicates) $194.25
5026224AQ - Control Module Receiver, codes gxx,gxm,xbm $173.16 This is the one I found in a post here that was used by another guy to add remote start to his 2008, and the one I think I should be going with, but I'm wondering what the differences are between these.. Price isn't always indicative of value, but I'm wondering why it's the cheapest, if it supports the most available features...

Thanks
Brad

OP
OP
R

Ridemywideglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you, that's what I was finding, but wanted expert info to back it up..

This module will then also allow me to turn on TPMS, when I add the module under the front fender and the tire sensors correct?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
That is not clearly stated but this would be the highest line/optioned module so if this one cannot do it then none of them can. If we know for sure it was an option in that year for 3500's then it should work.

-Benny

OP
OP
R

Ridemywideglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you again. I do not know for sure it was an option, but I have the light in my dash, so that tells me that at least the lower "warning" system was available. Not sure about the PSI display in the evic.

Thanks again Benny.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963