New 2019 blue pw coming in next week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LimPShoT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Long time lurker, picking up 2019 blue pw from dennis dillon, because dealers here are @@es. Dual alternators and no sunroof in blue just how i like it. Hope i like driving it because i have yet to take one for a test drive. I forgot how big of a pain it was buying a new vehicle. Will post pics when i get it later next week.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought my truck without ever driving one too! And my jeep jk before that also! Sometimes you know you want it regardless how it drives LOL

Congrats!

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Congrats. I drove 400 miles assuming I would like one. I was right. I bought my dodge dakota in virtually the same manner in 2004. If you like something you just like it. The PW could have rode like **** and I still would have liked it. I also have the dual alternators in my rig.

OP
OP
LimPShoT

LimPShoT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats. I drove 400 miles assuming I would like one. I was right. I bought my dodge dakota in virtually the same manner in 2004. If you like something you just like it. The PW could have rode like **** and I still would have liked it. I also have the dual alternators in my rig.

thanks all! Yeah dual alternator option is rare unless you custom order. insurance is only $20 more than my tacoma, thought it was going to be alot more.

Rated R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I had a good experience at **** Hannah Ram in Vancouver on my Rebel and my PW. I agree most dealers in Oregon are bozos and when I move to Idaho I'll likely go with Dennis Dillon.

OP
OP
LimPShoT

LimPShoT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a good experience at **** Hannah Ram in Vancouver on my Rebel and my PW. I agree most dealers in Oregon are bozos and when I move to Idaho I'll likely go with Dennis Dillon.
Surprised you had good experience with Hannah didn't have the best reviews.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Just picked it up a few hours ago. So much to go through and setup. Such a monster af732be0a204bf30b7cc3784b2c28301.jpg

Gotta be honest. I'm really liking, and a little jelly, of the new front bumpers on these. RAM did a good job of bringing a little more clearance to the stock game by getting rid of the drop downs on the corners. Wish these would fit a 2018

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Gotta be honest. I'm really liking, and a little jelly, of the new front bumpers on these. RAM did a good job of bringing a little more clearance to the stock game by getting rid of the drop downs on the corners. Wish these would fit a 2018

Speaking of clearance. The brackets that hang down below the bumper, are coming off my truck this weekend!!

Last edited:

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

While I agree with the aesthetics statement, Im not too sure the new style bumpers offer any more clearance over the 4th gens.

OP
OP
LimPShoT

LimPShoT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks all. Took a bit to get used to but by the time I got home I am enjoying this truck more and more. Stopped by factor 55 and picked up a bunch of stuff. Great bunch of guys installed it for me and gave me a few free items. dd832e9a71d595a57bfa952e8e4a12cf.jpg

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks all. Took a bit to get used to but by the time I got home I am enjoying this truck more and more. Stopped by factor 55 and picked up a bunch of stuff. Great bunch of guys installed it for me and gave me a few free items. dd832e9a71d595a57bfa952e8e4a12cf.jpg

Good looking truck! Seeing yours makes me want to go wash mine. Last bath was Thanksgiving Morning! Black was probably a poor color choice for me. Of course the red clay makes the rims look copper which look good on it!

OP
OP
LimPShoT

LimPShoT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good looking truck! Seeing yours makes me want to go wash mine. Last bath was Thanksgiving Morning! Black was probably a poor color choice for me. Of course the red clay makes the rims look copper which look good on it!
Yeah black takes more maintenance to look sharp but these trucks are meant to get dirty. I did the first wash today and took 2 hours to wash and dry it lol alot more area to cover than i am used to.

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah black takes more maintenance to look sharp but these trucks are meant to get dirty. I did the first wash today and took 2 hours to wash and dry it lol alot more area to cover than i am used to.
The black does look good cleaned though! I keep the inside spotless by wiping down every time I gas up. Outside is hard to keep up as it’s a farm truck too so I’m in dirt everyday.

EB281501-F103-45BC-8910-0D7706F08B46.jpeg