New 2020 RAM Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirForce1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Pulled the trigger today and ordered my new 2020 RAM 1500:

Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 6'4" bed
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Sport Appearance Package
Granite Crystal Clear Coat
Air Suspension
33 Gallon Tank
Power Running Boards
Level 2 Equip Group
Panoramic Sunroof
Anti-Spin Rear Axle
12 inch Uconnect

I wanted the Night Edition but the factory will not take individual customer orders at this time. I also wanted the BUG which the website let's me include but the factory order site will not allow it.

Can't wait to start getting status updates!!

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Very much like the 19 Laramie Sport in Delmonico Red I bought two weeks ago minus the etorque and shorter bed. Great ride, you'll be very happy with it.

BTW, The BUG rails are available for under $250 at the dealer and I don't think you get the dividers with the option anymore.

Hint, sign up on Mopar.com to register your truck and you'll see dealer specials as an option. One of them will be 15% off on parts. I used one to buy the wheel well liners at my 19 and will again to buy the BUG rails. You can find the BUG rails on-line for about $205 but shipping is usually $60-75 so 15% off the $250 list at the dealer is a good buy.

dig601

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
does anyone know when 2020 2500 will be available to order also what happen to the split tail gate never got released on the 2019 limited i have been waiting on since march 2019

bship15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hint, sign up on Mopar.com to register your truck and you'll see dealer specials as an option. One of them will be 15% off on parts. I used one to buy the wheel well liners at my 19 and will again to buy the BUG rails. You can find the BUG rails on-line for about $205 but shipping is usually $60-75 so 15% off the $250 list at the dealer is a good buy.

Where are the dealer specials listed? I signed up, however I dont see them.

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Where are the dealer specials listed? I signed up, however I dont see them.

On my home page on the site, there is a large area that has my dealer listed. In the area with the dealers info, there's a button called dealer offers. When I click it, I get a number of coupons show up, including the 15% off on parts.

OP
OP
AirForce1

AirForce1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
D1 status with ship date of 9/26 :pepper:

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on your new order, I hope you have better luck then I had with my 2017 Longhorn air suspension. Maybe it's redesigned for the 5th Gen trucks.

Joe Peters

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Good for you and best of luck with your new truck.

On 2/5/2020, my dealer and I configured my 2020 Ram 3500 Diesel Longhorn
(MSRP $77,665).

Dealer told me there were no current customer incentives or rebates offered by Ram
but I would be eligible for any future incentives or rebates at vehicle delivery time which he guesstimated to be 8 - 10 weeks.

Can you comment on the frequency and / or timing of Ram rebates on new 2020 Ram 3500's that would help me to time placing my order for some savings?

Are they monthly, quarterly, campaign or event driven?

What kind of deal were you able to get, i.e. % off MSRP, Employee Pricing. Family and Friends Pricing, cash back, 0% Financing, etc.

Thanks, Joe

KeithP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT
Good for you and best of luck with your new truck.

On 2/5/2020, my dealer and I configured my 2020 Ram 3500 Diesel Longhorn
(MSRP $77,665).

Dealer told me there were no current customer incentives or rebates offered by Ram
but I would be eligible for any future incentives or rebates at vehicle delivery time which he guesstimated to be 8 - 10 weeks.

Can you comment on the frequency and / or timing of Ram rebates on new 2020 Ram 3500's that would help me to time placing my order for some savings?

Are they monthly, quarterly, campaign or event driven?

What kind of deal were you able to get, i.e. % off MSRP, Employee Pricing. Family and Friends Pricing, cash back, 0% Financing, etc.

Thanks, Joe
I have a 1500 so this may not apply.

When I sat down and priced one out to order I was told the incentives/rebates were revised the first of each month. This didn’t mean there would be any or that any that were in place would be increased / decreased / added / or deleted. Just it was a first of the month call by FCA and the dealer had no insight until they got the call. I’m sure there is truth to that but it is also used as a tool to get you to buy off the lot and not place an order.

BTW: I didn’t order. I found one on a different dealer’s lot.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45