New 2021 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
D4BA8B43-8055-4787-96E1-5367D1956BAA.jpeg

Ordered a 2021 from Dennis Dillon a few months ago, picked it up last week. $53,000 was a much better price than I could get locally. Great dealership!

-Level 1
-Graphics Delete
-Tow Tech w/360 Cameras
-Dual Alternators
-Vinyl Floor
-Bed Utility Group
-Trailer TPMS
-Mopar Side Steps (jury still out on this one, I welded real sliders on my previous truck so we’ll see how long the steps last)

I’ve got 1100 miles on it so far, the 8HP75 is fantastic. Only issue is the cameras quit working on day two, just a black screen that says “Camera system unavailable” when you select any camera. I’ve got an appointment with my local dealer to fix that.

I stopped in Moab on the drive home to find some dirt. Truck feels great off-road. I’ve got a Carli front diff guard on order.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
looks great with the decal delete and white is hard to beat. The side steps are just that side steps but they do work well for that. I tried to buy mine from dennis dillion as I bought my jeep wrangler recon from them but they would not deal unless I only put 10% down and financed the rest which I thought was insane.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
View attachment 235947

Ordered a 2021 from Dennis Dillon a few months ago, picked it up last week. $53,000 was a much better price than I could get locally. Great dealership!

-Level 1
-Graphics Delete
-Tow Tech w/360 Cameras
-Dual Alternators
-Vinyl Floor
-Bed Utility Group
-Trailer TPMS
-Mopar Side Steps (jury still out on this one, I welded real sliders on my previous truck so we’ll see how long the steps last)

I’ve got 1100 miles on it so far, the 8HP75 is fantastic. Only issue is the cameras quit working on day two, just a black screen that says “Camera system unavailable” when you select any camera. I’ve got an appointment with my local dealer to fix that.

I stopped in Moab on the drive home to find some dirt. Truck feels great off-road. I’ve got a Carli front diff guard on order.

NICE!!!!

Check the wiring connector at the back tailgate...have read issues in the past with that being loose or something...

OP
OP
K

Keith67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The dealer said the CVPM (Central Vision Processing Module) is “offline” and needs to be replaced. They’ve ordered it. Should bring the cameras back from the black.

Thanks for the welcomes, all!

MTRamFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
looks great with the decal delete and white is hard to beat. The side steps are just that side steps but they do work well for that. I tried to buy mine from dennis dillion as I bought my jeep wrangler recon from them but they would not deal unless I only put 10% down and financed the rest which I thought was insane.

I tried to buy mine through them but they didn't want to play. Found another dealer in the same neighborhood that was very easy to deal with.

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
View attachment 235947

-Level 1
-Graphics Delete
-Tow Tech w/360 Cameras
-Dual Alternators
-Vinyl Floor
-Bed Utility Group
-Trailer TPMS

Welcome ! Nice Truck ! I went for the clean look myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddo