New 2022 Ram 1500 Limited Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hurrigator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8 eTorque
Newbie here. After a Dodge Challenger and a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I recently ordered a 2022 Ram 1500 Limited with the Night Edition package (and other options). It's the most I've ever spent on a vehicle, but at my age, it's also the first time I purchased a vehicle EXACTLY the way I want.
I live in North GA, but purchased from Koons in VA because of their 6% under invoice. I think I got a heck of a deal, especially considering current market issues. Now I just have to wait.
I've seen other threads about checking the status of the order, but they seem to be older threads. Anyone have updated info on how to check status? I currently have only VON, not VIN.

Scltkw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
e-Torque Hemi 5.7
Newbie here. After a Dodge Challenger and a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I recently ordered a 2022 Ram 1500 Limited with the Night Edition package (and other options). It's the most I've ever spent on a vehicle, but at my age, it's also the first time I purchased a vehicle EXACTLY the way I want.
I live in North GA, but purchased from Koons in VA because of their 6% under invoice. I think I got a heck of a deal, especially considering current market issues. Now I just have to wait.
I've seen other threads about checking the status of the order, but they seem to be older threads. Anyone have updated info on how to check status? I currently have only VON, not VIN.
Hi, I'm also new to the forum and have a 2022 Ram 1500 Limited on order. For reference, I placed my order on September 5th of last year. I got a VIN and "D" status within a week. Five + months later it has gone to D1 status (which means they have all the parts to build it) and the build process was supposed to start yesterday. I'm hoping to actually get the truck before the end of March. In my case, I would call the sales manager every few weeks. They can check status but as far as I know there is no way for us to check online. Once you have a VIN, you can go to mopar.com and chat online with them as well. Hope this helps and my best advice is to be very patient. In my case, when I pressed the sales manager he said the order would take about six month. Turns out that looks to be pretty accurate.

Michael050960

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi with e torque
What did you all order with your 1500 limited. What extras are you getting in them so we can see if they any we are waiting on. We ordered Feb last year st8ll know nothing. We are thinking it is the technology group that may be the hold up as we are seeing trucks come through with a lot of our other extras.we are in Aus.

OP
OP
H

Hurrigator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8 eTorque
What did you all order with your 1500 limited. What extras are you getting in them so we can see if they any we are waiting on. We ordered Feb last year st8ll know nothing. We are thinking it is the technology group that may be the hold up as we are seeing trucks come through with a lot of our other extras.we are in Aus.
In my case, I ordered the Night Edition, L1 Equipment Group, Sunroof, multi-function tailgate, 33 gal tank and engine block heater. The exterior color is Patriot Blue.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In my case, I ordered the Night Edition, L1 Equipment Group, Sunroof, multi-function tailgate, 33 gal tank and engine block heater. The exterior color is Patriot Blue.
:welcome:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi, I'm also new to the forum and have a 2022 Ram 1500 Limited on order. For reference, I placed my order on September 5th of last year. I got a VIN and "D" status within a week. Five + months later it has gone to D1 status (which means they have all the parts to build it) and the build process was supposed to start yesterday. I'm hoping to actually get the truck before the end of March. In my case, I would call the sales manager every few weeks. They can check status but as far as I know there is no way for us to check online. Once you have a VIN, you can go to mopar.com and chat online with them as well. Hope this helps and my best advice is to be very patient. In my case, when I pressed the sales manager he said the order would take about six month. Turns out that looks to be pretty accurate.
:welcome:

Scltkw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
e-Torque Hemi 5.7
And for mine I ordered L1 equipment group, sunroof, multifunction tailgate, 33 gallon tank, tow package, 3.92 axle / anti spin, Body color bumper group, and something called Mopar paint protection film. Paint is billet silver metallic.