New '21 Classic DS Warlock Hemi w 392's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

El_Lobo_Gris1500C

Reaction score
I learned this the hard way (acceleration in wet weather) went through an amber light turning left and punched it out of the turn and the rear end went out on me lol …. That woke me up for sure ‍♂️ Also passing someone on another morning semi wet out and was spinning the rears at about 30km/hr after punching it to pass lol …

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
the only time I ever hear drone is if I'm climbing a steep incline and it dosen't downshift.....but to answer your question ... no I run between 1800 & 2000 RPM's all the time & no drone.
See this is the same answer I would give. But with a vastly different setup. Just goes to show you peoples drone tolerance varys greatly. What one finds acceptable to another is intolerable.
Like I always say one mans drone is another mans tone.

The magnaflow will do its job at first but after a few months the packing will mat down and you will start getting deeper sounds and more drone. some people like that some dont.

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And a big SORY!!!!..........to WireEd for treading on his post!!!!...........and love the new truck !!!:happy160: